The secret awakes

As I ran to my house I see my dad wearing a black jacket so when I was in the house and everyone came in I ask him as he say " well it's not a big thing but it is at the same time to the point where everyone is scared of you but it's called the south side serpents and I saved a jacket before they left and before you were born" as he gave me the jacket as I scream. I run to my room to try outfits on so I can look bad. But I seen I start to look like a... my MOM. I look younger than her but still but I do have my dads style when it comes to being bad and personality. As I try on outfits my mom starts to talk about stuff to dad, Archie and Veronica. " I think hazel thinks she has a bad side like jughead and I'm sweet but she has no idea I had a dark side!" " Betty don't worry just because she has the serpent jacket dose not mean she will be mean" Archie says. " ya I just... I don't want her to become me. But little did she know hazel loved the jacket. She didn't become bad or anything but just loved the jacket. As the rain poured the next day we find out that James buck a 15 year old boy was found dead on the school yard. The boy who I trashed last night had a big army but just what he knows and you too that I have one too. My older cousin who is a year older then me named Jackson has my back and Nate, liv and Fred. They are all strong but I'm the strongest me and Jackson are both strong.