"Kreacher was finding tools to fix your doors, Master Leonardo. Kreacher is back now." The Elf bowed, Leo nodding. "May Kreacher ask who this new guest is?" Kreacher looked to Howard again, his eyes widening. "I'm Howard!" He spoke excitedly, loving the Wizarding World already. "He's a friend of mine." Leo winked, Kreacher's head tilting. "A word, if Kreacher may?" Kreacher asked, Leo nodding obliviously. Kreacher then walked out of the room, Leo following before Howard tried to do the same. The man yelped when the door shut, red essence travelling to the ground. "What is it?" Leo asked, Kreacher gulping. "He is a Muggle, Master Leonardo-" "Muggle or not, he is my friend, one of my best ones right now." Leo interrupted, Kreacher bowing. "Apologies. Kreacher would like to know if you told him about the Wizarding World?" He asked with a slight scowl, Leo nodding.

"You know what, I did. And I did it with pride. That man in that room is one of my best friends and he doesn't have anything but me and a disabled cat. Plus a stinky alleyway. Any who, I don't believe Kreacher should be questioning his Master's actions, hm?" Leo snapped, Kreacher startled before nodding. "Further apologies, Master. Master and his best friend shall get leaned up, I suppose?" Kreacher suggested, Leo standing up with a nod. "That's more like it. Yes, we would like a clean up-" "Leo! Help!" Both Kreacher and Leo looked to each other before the latter ran into the room again, seeing another door come out of nowhere. "It seems you're friend has found your Grandmother's room." Leo looked to Kreacher shocked, why did he not tell him this? "It seems a stranger is in our midst! A Muggle! Who did such a thing-" A woman's voice screamed, Leo following Kreacher into the room.

Nothing was in the room apart from a picture, the woman being in that picture. "God, help me!" Howard yelled, Leo noticing him curled up in the corner. "Yes," Leo started with his voice raised, Walburga looking to him, as did Howard. "The portraits are people." He spoke, Walburga yelling in...joy? "Please tell me it's you!" She cried, Leo shrugging. "Depends on who you want it to be." He sarcastically spoke, Walburga laughing a tiny bit. Kreacher just loomed in the doorway, never seeing the woman like this. "My Grandson!" She yelled, Leo nodding and walking so he was in front of her. "You look so mature and grown up!" She spoke, Leo shrugging with a dopey grin. "Are we okay now?" Howard asked slowly, Leo nodding. "Yeah. This is my friend, Howard." Leo introduced the man, Walburga scowling at him. "He is a Muggle! He doesn't belong here-" "Hush!" Leo snapped, Walburga quickly falling silent.

"He is here whether you like it or not." Leo shot back, Howard startled by his sudden attitude. "That is no way to talk to your Grandmother-" "It's not like you can come and hit me, is it?" Leo interrupted, even Kreacher surprised as Walburga fell silent, gazing at Leo. "Is that backtalk I hear?" Leo spoke sarcastically, Walburga smiling weakly. "Very well! He is the only one-" "Okay, let's get cleaned up!" Leo dragged Howard away, leaving Kreacher and Walburga. "Mistress?" The Elf asked, Walburga still quiet. "Kreacher will leave too."

----------=----------

"Oh my God!" Howard cheered as he examined his outfit in Leo's body mirror. Leo had become a stylist all of a sudden, dressing Howard in a long sleeved white button up and dark green pants that he had found. "I look so cool!" The man exclaimed, Leo smirking as he waved his Father's wand, Howard's hair slicking itself back. "Woah..." The man let out, Leo laughing and shoving his now clean jacket into his chest. "Here. I cleaned it." Leo let out, running a hand through his own hair as Howard slipped his jacket back on. "Come here!" Howard spoke with an excited giggle, Leo confused before standing next to the man. "We look like badass business men!" Howard cheered again, Leo laughing aloud. "We actually do..." He spoke, Howard patting the boy's head. Leo wore the same kind of outfit, instead with a black turtleneck and the brown suit that somehow still fit.

He had his hair slicked back too, Howard too busy admiring himself to notice Leo making another bed. "What are you doing?" He finally asked, a piece of quilt brushing his leg. "Making a bed, you idiot." Leo snickered, Howard turning around quickly. "I'm staying here?" He asked, Leo weirded out before looking to see slight tears in Howard's eyes. "Uhm, yeah?" He more of asked, Howard crying out before launching himself onto Leo, the boy grunting. "No one's ever done this for me before!" Howard sobbed, Leo very uncomfortable. "Well..." He trailed off, waiting for Howard to let go of him. "You can let go now." Leo made his intentions known, Howard sniggering. "Yeah, sorry." He chuckled, Leo shrugging with a grin. "It's fine. Anyway-" "Holy!" Howard let out, Leo jumping before seeing an owl fly to his window. "We have a letter..." Leo let out cautiously, leaving the owl for a while before it squawked impatiently. "Get the letter!" Howard scolded, Leo elbowing the man's stomach before clicking towards the bird.

Howard watched mesmerised as the letter untied itself from the owl's leg, floating to Leo with a trail of red essence. "Woah-" "Scram!" Leo yelled, pretending to run towards the owl, the bird flying away in fright. "Who is it from?" Howard was too curious, Leo observing the blank envelope. "I don't know, do I? You open it." Leo spoke, giving Howard the letter as he smiled excitedly, Leo going to close his window. "Who's Snape?" Leo's head shot up, scrambling to take the letter. "Is Snape important-" "Snape is the headmaster of the school I told you about. He killed Dumbledore." Leo interrupted, Howard's face dropping as Leo opened the letter. He scanned over the letter before reading it aloud in a worried tone.

Mr Gryffindor,

               I am aware of the randomness of this letter and how unconventional it may be. However, I have learnt that you have disrespected one of my strictest rules given in your second year. The exposure of our world is the worst possible problem and you committing that with a Muggle is the worst thing to do. As a consequence of this, I shall give you a choice. Kill or obliviate the Muggle or I shall inform the Ministry of your wronging and you shall be hunted down more than you are.

Your choice.

Snape.

"I'm the Muggle-" "Stay here." Leo ordered, knowing where he needed to go as soon as he read the man's name. "Hey! This person wants me dead!" Howard shot back, hurrying after Leo as he went to a very familiar room. "Grandma." Leo spat, the curtains of Walburga's portrait opening by themselves. "Grandson." She shot back, Howard lingering by the doorway as the family had some sort of stare down, Leo speaking up first. "Why have I gotten a letter about Howie?" Leo seethed, Walburga shrugging. "Now, what are you a shrugging for? You told him!" Leo got angry quickly, Walburga and Howard flinching. "Leo, it's fine-" "It's not fine! I have to either kill or wipe your memory of me and this world or I'm dead!" Leo snapped at Howard, the man's face dropping. "Surely, you wouldn't do that..." Howard trailed off, Leo taking a deep breath. "Of course not. We just need to be good at hiding together." Leo informed, Howard nodding determined.

"Leo-" "You shut it." Leo interrupted Walburga, closing her curtains and walking past Howard out of the room. Howard scrambled to follow the boy again, him going into the kitchen. "How are we gonna hide?" Howard spoke, Leo connecting tendrils to a couple astray spellbooks.

"I'm going to have to teach you magic."

Oooooo!
I also got caught up with the stress of suddenly starting school so sorry for how late this is😃

[2070 words!]

Hope you enjoyed!!

Byeeee!