Chapter Six: Meeting Dr. Brown

Start from the beginning

"We all haven't been born yet." Andrea insisted to Doc as well.

"And look at this picture." Tyler now took out a picture from his wallet. "It's my brother, my sister and me. Look at her sweatshirt, Doc. Class of 2014."

"Pretty mediocre photographic fakery." Dr. Brown examined. "They cut off your brother's hair."

Braedey sighed in exasperation. "We're telling the truth, Doc." He stated, Tyler putting the picture in his pocket. "You got to believe us."

"Then tell me, Future Kids." Dr. Brown laughed and looked them both dead in the eye. "Who's President of the United States in 2015?"

"Barack Obama." The others replied in unison.

"Barack Obama?" Dr. Brown laughed as he tried to get away from the strange teenagers outside of his house. "Then who's Vice President? Joe Biden?"

"Dr. Brown!" Andrea called as she and the boys chased Dr. Brown towards his garage.

"I suppose Michelle Obama's the First Lady!" Dr. Brown continued.

"Whoa, Doc, wait!" Braedey tried to stop him.

"And Jack Lew's the secretary of treasury." Dr. Brown laughed, then went over in his garage, before closing and locking up to exclude them.

"Doc, you have to listen to us." Andrea pleaded.

"I've had enough practical jokes for one evening, good night!" Dr. Brown then slammed the doors shut.

"No, wait, Doc! The bruise on your head, I know what happened!" Braedey slammed on the door as he said this. "You told my Dad the whole story one day decades later from now. You were standing on your toilet and you were hanging a clock, but the porcelain was wet and you fell and you hit your head on the sink. And that's when you came up with the idea for the flux capacitor, which is what makes time travel possible..."

The door suddenly opened and Dr. Brown looked at the teenagers with wide eyes. He seemed rather surprised by what Braedey just said.

~*~*~

Later, Dr

Later, Dr. Brown drove the teenagers in his car over to where they hid the DeLorean behind the billboard. Braedey got out to show the scientist where the car was hidden.

"There's something wrong with the engine when we tried to start it up again." Braedey explained. "So we hid it here until we could find you and tell you." He, Orion, and Tyler ran over to the car and took the branches off it.

Doc eyed the car with curiosity. "After I fell off my toilet, I drew this." He then showed the teenagers a schematic he had drawn up.

Tyler looked at it. "The flux capacitor..." He realised looked at it, then Braedey opened the door to show the very machinery inside the vehicle.