"DECIDUEYE STOP!!!!" Incineroar yelled to Decidueye while his eyes widening.

"Incineroar no!!! Don't you come any closer!!" Decidueye screamed back while moving himself closer to the edge.

"Decidueye! Please, it's okay it's gonna be okay, I'm here. We're all here just please come to us please don't jump!!" Incineroar screamed with tears running down his face.

"Decidueye!! Please don't jump please we need you!!!" Primarina cried out with tears streaming down her face to see one of her best friends hurting.

"NO!!! NO YOU GUYS ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME!!!!!" Decidueye cried while tears fell to the ground from his soaked to freezing, red cheeks.

"YES WE DO DECIDUEYE!!!! OUR FAMILY AINT COMPLETE WITHOUT YOU BEING INVOLVED!!!" Kirlia joined in.

"KIRLIA'S RIGHT!!! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING OUT AND AROUND FOR YOU!!! WONDERING WHERE YOU WERE ALL THIS TIME!!!" Glaceon yelled while trying to catch her breath.

"NO!!! IM COMPLETELY WORTHLESS!!!! YOU'D BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME!!!! I SWEAR TO ARCEUS I WILL JUMP!! I HATE THIS I JUST WANT TO DISAPPEAR!!! YOU'D BE MUCH HAPPIER WITHOUT ME BEING HERE ANYMORE!!" Decidueye cries more while getting closer to the edge.

"DECIDUEYE!! THAT'S NOT TRUE!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!! DON'T GIVE YOURSELF UP LIKE THIS!!!! YOU NEVER GAVE UP ON ME IN THE PAST AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY, B-BUT DON'T GIVE UP FOR YOURSELF!!!! THERE'S STILL HOPE SOMEWHERE IN THERE!!!" Kirlia screamed while trying to hold onto the ground and trudge closer to where Incineroar was near Decidueye.

"Decidueye!! I know you feel terrible about yourself!!!! I get it!!! I know sometimes that you're never gonna love yourself at all, but i-it's..p-possible dude!!!!" Glaceon said while having her claws dig into the snow to hold on while the wind blew.

"Deci!!! Please!! Please don't throw yourself away from this world!!! Why didn't you tell us about what you're going through!?!? YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO HIDE ANYTHING FROM ME OR YOUR FAMILY!!! WE WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE NO MATTER WHAT!!!!" Primarina cried while close to Incineroar with tears in her eyes.

"Decidueye my love, please!! Listen to us!! We are gonna help you!! No matter what happens!!" Incineroar said while taking a couple more steps closer to his crush.

"NO INCINEROAR NO!! THERE'S NO HOPE FOR ME!!!!! I'M A HUGE WASTE OF SPACE AND DESERVE TO BE ERASED FROM THIS WORLD!!!! NOBODY LIKES ME BEING HERE A-AND I WANT YOU ALL TO BE HAPPY AGAIN!!! I HATE THIS I JUST WANT TO DIE!!!" Decidueye screamed while turning around fully to see everyone trying to get closer.

"DECIDUEYE STOP DOUBTING YOURSELF SO MUCH!!!! YOU SUFFERED WAY TOO MUCH!!! EVERYONE WANTS YOU BACK!!! EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE AND BE WITH YOU AGAIN!!!! WHAT ABOUT OUR FAMILY!!! THEY'D BE CRUSHED IF YOU JUMP!!!" Glaceon continued while helping Kirlia up to her feet.

"There's still hope Decidueye!!! There is another way, just please let us in and help you with your suffering!!! You're part of our family and you deserve all the love in world!!! In fact, I also want to confess something to you Decidueye!! Something that I've been holding back far too long!!!" Incineroar said louder while tearing up more.

"Incineroar please....there's nothing to confess here!! JUST LET ME GO!!! I DON'T DESERVE ANY LOVE FROM ANYBODY!!" Decidueye screamed.

"I LOVE YOU DECIDUEYE!!!! YEAH YOU HEARD ME!!! I HOPE YOU DID BECAUSE I'VE F**KING LOVED YOU EVER SINCE WE WERE JUST VERY YOUNG!!!! I-I JUST DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE I WAS SCARED YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME BACK MORE THAN BEST FRIENDS!!! JUST PLEASE DON'T JUMP PLEASE!!!!! THERE IS ANOTHER WAY AND THERE IS MORE TO THIS AND WE CAN HELP YOU FIND A BRIGHTER PATH TO HELP YOU HEAL!!!!" Incineroar confesses while his cheeks were magenta.