♥︎𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜♥︎

Beginne am Anfang

He gets in front of me and shrugs, "Hmm I guess you're right..." Chris puts his hands on each side of me. He lifts himself up so he is almost at my height. "I do love you too much. But you should still come in because there aren't any jellyfish in the water to sting you." 

He stares at me with his loving eyes and I place my hand on his cheek. "Oh shut it," We share a kiss again. What can I say? I can't control myself.

Without realizing I'm doing it, I climb into the pool and soon being held in Chris' embrace. Lights illuminated the bottom of the pool and it was beautiful. After letting go of me, he started to swim back to a deeper part of the pool and motioned me to follow. The pool looked to be about six and a half feet deep so he didn't go all the way down.

"Hey don't leave me you meanie. Come give me love," Once I got close enough I splashed him.

"Bro," He laughs and splashed me back. The water hit my face ad it soon became a playful yet competitive game of splash fight.

We may both be in our twenties but we still act like we are twelve. Back and forth we splashed the water in each others faces. At one point Chris even picked me up with ease and tossed me slightly in the air in the opposite direction. This goes on for around ten minutes before night swimming would come to an abrupt end...

It could have been our laughs and giggles or it might have been the splashing, or the fact that we were being a little too loud, most likely a combination of all three though because just then we notice what I could only assume was a kitchen light turn on. A second later the sliding door leading to outside opened with a man in the doorway.

As expected he was pissed, "Hey what the hell?! What are you two doing in my pool?!" He shouts.

Chris and I are already jumping out of the pool before he could even finish his sentence.

"Oh shit!" Chris says as the man starts running towards us. He tosses his clothes over his shoulder and tosses his shoes over the fence. "Go, go, go!" 

I threw all of my things over the fence and was then lifted up by my boyfriend. I dropped down on the other side I got up. I quickly grabbed my clothes and put on my sweater while waiting for Chris so I wasn't basically naked. Almost right after I put it on Chris dropped from above.

"Ha! Take that you old bastard!" He taunts the man flipping him off even though the fact he couldn't see it because it was almost a straight wooden fence, "You were too slow for me!" 

"Get back here!" The man says angrily.

"Holy hell you made it out of there?!" I say in excitement knowing he was okay.

"You know it, baby. But there is no time to talk he is definitely going to call the cops on us," Chris grabs his shoes, puts on his shirt and pants like lightning. He grabs my hand and starts running.

Despite us booking it away from that guy's house and the cops most likely being called on us, Chris and I were smiling so big and laughing. I giggled the whole way as we ran to my house.

Once we got to my house I locked the door and we both slumped to the ground pushed against the wall. While still laughing, we inhaled and exhaled many times trying to catch our breath after running for a while we didn't stop until now. Adrenaline pumped through my veins but I was exhausted.

"I thought you were a goner," I admit to him.

"Yeah same, but fun fact, it turns out when you don't want to leave your partner alone at one in the morning in a sketchy town with no one by his side while he's in his boxers, you can climb a fence pretty damn fast," He says making me smile. "No one should get to see you like that besides me," Chris playfully says and winks at me.

"Oh haha," I speak in a sarcastic tone but still smile at his dumb joke. "Well, I'm glad you're okay. I don't regret a thing though."

"Me too. Quick question, does this beat the jellyfish stings? Because I never got stung so I wouldn't know."

"Shut up," I playfully nudge him with my elbow. ☆

~~~~~

Here's a quick story. I made this book because I thought "Huh there are like no books about these two.." And look where we are now! 6k reads! :D

Yeah, so I had this little idea that because Karl is ticklish Chris likes to tickle him but is also careful not to so that's why I added it. Sorry if it seemed like filler.

This was also more of a comfort oneshot.

Question for you guys, what POV do you like more? Chris or Karl's?

I'm also writing the requests next so stay tuned!

Leave suggestions below for the next story. It might take some time because other people gave me some.

If you haven't already, please vote for this chapter. All you need to do is click that little star on your screen. It helps me stay motivated and helps the algorithm! :)

Quick shout-out to anyone who commented or voted it made me smile!