He just smiled at me. For a few seconds, he didn't say anything and just looked into my eyes. I wasn't too sure what to say. He slowly inched closer to me but the longer he stared into my eyes, the harder it was to notice how close he had gotten. Just inches away from my face I started to wonder, Did I have feelings for Steve? He and I were definitely close but I wasn't too sure about how I felt romantically. There was no debate on his appearance, Steve was a very attractive man and he had a heart of gold. He was always so kind to me and I always felt like I could talk about anything with him. There was no reason for me not to have romantic feelings for Steve but it felt like something was holding me back. I wasn't sure if I should kiss him or not since I had my doubts but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. As all of these thoughts raced through my head we had only gotten closer. I felt his arm slip around my waist and ever so slightly pull me closer. At this moment our lips were basically touching and I could feel like breath on my skin. I got chills as he looked deeper into my eyes and as we looked into the eyes of each other I decided that maybe I should just kiss him. I heard a slight shuffle than the sound of someone clearing their throat. Our deep gaze broke and I looked over to see Vision standing around the corner. Steve and I backed away from each other and Steve gave me a slight smile as he walked towards his bedroom, leaving me there alone with Vision.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt," he states

"That's okay, I wasn't too sure if I wanted to go through with it anyway," I say while looking at the ground.

"Pardon me but do you mind if we have a word?" Vision asks

"Yeah, I wanted to talk with you too. We can go to my room, follow me," I say with a smile

Vision followed me close behind as I walked into my room and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"So, what's on your mind?" I ask

He just stood there and smiled at me.

"I wanted to apologize for interrupting your time with Ms. Romanoff and Ms.Maximoff earlier. I was coming in to check on how you were doing after your incident in Sokovia, we didn't get to talk much during our training time," Vision states

"Oh, well I've been better. My leg is basically all healed up and I can walk on my own now so that's a good sign," I say with a smile

"Thank you for coming to check in on me, I don't mind you coming here to visit either. It just doesn't scare me as much when you use the door," I continue

Vision smiles and simply nods his head

"Well, I'll let you get your rest then," Vision smiles

"Okay sounds good. Have a good night Vision," I say as he leaves

He was right. Vision and I didn't really get much time to speak after Sokovia. For a lot of the time, I was resting and recently we have all just been training. There was the time that we all had to spare like today in the kitchen but during that time Vision was nowhere to be found. He was a mysterious synthazoid that was for sure.

As I got ready for bed I thought a lot about all that had happened tonight. The moment that I shared with Steve and the conversation that I had with Vision. I worried about what would happen in the morning when I entered the kitchen for breakfast. Would Steve be there? Would we talk about what happened? Would we continue our missed moments? Or maybe would Vision be in the kitchen? Would he and I share breakfast? I wasn't too sure on which one I actually wanted if I was being honest. I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling and as I continued to overthink all of these moments I dozed off.

I opened my eyes and let out a big yawn. I stretched my arms out and felt my hand brush up against someone else's skin. I turned and looked to see who the mysterious person was. It was Steve. He laid there in my bed, looking so peaceful. He was shirtless and his skin looked unbelievably soft in the light. I laid there for a moment facing him as he slept, I didn't wonder too much about why he was there, I just admired him. His eyes slowly opened and he flashed me that wonderful smile.