══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋|
TBA

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋|
TBA

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

𝓽𝘳ꪖ𝓲𝓽𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ... ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ɪᴛ'ꜱ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ. ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ɪᴛ, ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ❞

 ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ɪᴛ, ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
Byleth has a strong will and strong ambitions. She is not one to take no for an answer. When she has her mind set to something she will go for it. Which is why when she has an idea or an aspiration, she will go for it regardless of other's worry. For instance, when she finds that Stella has sent Bloom out to her death, she's the first one out the door despite Terra's worry that they may not be able to kill a dark one. How hard can it be? Curiosity usually gets the better of her. And she overestimates her own capabilities. She's a bit overly confident but unlike Stella, she doesn't start fights with everyone to prove herself. It's more like she has to prove herself TO herself, not to appease anyone. She puts pressure on herself to be able to do things.

She's pretty tomboyish and enjoys sparring whether by herself or sometimes with another specialist. Despite her size she is not want up her underestimated. She spends a lot of time on her own training, building up her stamina and strength. It's a good way to deal with stress.

Due to her being kind of a loner, it took her some time to be more open and bond with the rest of the group. She keeps to herself and pulls away from them. In fact, by the end of season one she still doesn't consider herself friends with Stella or Bloom. She only becomes close with Musa and Aisha. She's emotionally vulnerable so she does mask herself and it takes time for her to open up and trust others. For a while she fakes it. She pushes them away and expresses no interest to be close to anyone and does whatever the fuck she wants. She doesn't know who she is so she just kind of pretends to be someone she thinks she can and should be, with Bellatrix and Riven.

She's not one to stoop to someone's level. If someone annoys her, she'll wittily/sassily retort a comeback and be on her way. It's not worth it in her mind. Nobody can make her pissed. She also is top 10 at the school, being rather smart. But she's a bit lazy. She doesn't apply herself and kind of fools around a bit. She can't help it, she is a bit apathetic about school. She's a fairy with kick ass powers, she doesn't think she has to take history classes or others. But even if some teachers don't like her she still passes.