"Mia open your eyes, calm down we are here." I said trying to scream at her to wake up as I was getting worried, just then the doors flung open and all the guys came inside.

"Natasha stop this, she's in pain." Steve enters and said, in his all too demanding tone, which caused me to roll my eyes.

"I tried cap but she just won't budge!" I tell him as we see the glow getting brighter and brighter,

"Let me try and get in her mind to tell her to stop." Wanda said and as she barely touched Mia while she was also levitating, she started to scream just like Mia, which caused her to fall down only to be caught by Vision.

"She- she is in so much pain, I saw her memory, she's she's-." she couldn't finish her sentence because she was crying to much.

All of a sudden all the lights were out, she wasn't glowing anymore and just then we heard Peter say "Watch out!" she was falling from where she was levitating only to be caught by Steve as she was about to touch the ground.

"Mia!" I rushed next to her, "Mia are you okay?" I asked concerned as everyone gathered around her.

"Yeah I am fine, I am fine." she said, we could tell she wasn't fine as she tried to get up she was caught again by Steve helping her stay on her feet.

Mia's POV

My heart was pounding in my chest I felt out of strength, out of force and I just let go, I felt myself falling and I had 0 strength to help myself and not crash down on the floor, thankfully I got caught by very comfortable arms.

"Mia!" Nat rushed next to me, "Mia are you okay?" she asked concerned as everyone gathered around me, I fainted a small smile,

"Yeah I am fine, I am fine." I tried to stand up but fell miserably back in Steve's arms, which I didn't complain about.

"So you glow?" I heard a voice and turn my head to see Tony speaking, everyone glared at him,

"Apparently yes." I said looking at him.

"Nice so if one day we need you for a super secret mission, we'll have to make sure that you won't glow like that or else our cover might be blown, by sparkles." he said and everyone turned to him again, I was kind of bewildered by his ways of talking and the way he was around me I was new here, I didn't even know if I was going to ever go on missions with them and here he was already criticising me, for something I had no control over, yet.

"Well, not sure if it would be my glowing or your abnormally large mouth." I glared at him, then I saw Wanda in Vision's arms and I completely forgot about Mister Stark.

"Wanda, are you okay?" I asked her, approaching her.

"I am so sorry for everything you've been through." she said turning towards me and hugging me.

"What did you see Wanda." asked Clint with concern in his eyes, and as she was about to speak I spoke up,

"Nothing, she saw nothing much." I tell them all fainting a smile, and nodding at Steve for his kindness in helping me out and catching me, twice.

"I think I am fine now, thank you Steve, and thank you to all of you for your concern, I'll just go and grab my little sister, if you'll excuse me." I try to smile at them and make my way towards the exit.

"I will go with you." said Nat, I was still feeling unstable on my feet but I managed, thank to Nat helping out.

"I want to tell you, that I am really proud of you, I don't know what happened but I know it must've been hard, so for that, you are a warrior, whenever you feel ready we can go back to it." she said putting her hand on my back gently.

We continued talking while we made our way to the day care, and Nat was nice enough to not ask about what I was crying about and what Wanda saw. I'll tell her... one day.

"Hi guys, Aly here has been lovely." said Agent Tam as she saw us approaching, she was holding Aly in her arms,

"Aw, that is very good news, thank you so much Agent Tam. I think you'll come here and say hi to agent Tam more often yeah?" I tell Aly and she laughs at us. I thanked Agent Tam again and we left.

We walked back to the kitchen with Nat as we saw Wanda coming toward us.

"Hi ladies." she said caressing Aly's cheek lightly,

"I am starving want to grab a bite?" said Nat as we plopped down on the couches there.

"Yeah I could go for something to eat, it was kind of exhausting" I laugh a bit, as I put Aly down on the floor and she started to crawl a bit.

"Mia, if you ever want to talk about what happened I am here." Wanda said putting a hand over mine, I gulped the lump in my throat and just nodded and smiled gratefully. 

"I am here too! We are a family now, you can tell us anything, whenever you feel ready." Nat said looking at me and for once, I feel like I can actually tell them what happened, it never ever slipped out of my mouth, I never talked about it to anyone.

Maybe I will finally be able to open up to someone.