"Offo!! Bhabhi you both are alike... even Bhai plays with my hair ruining the hairstyle" setting his hair Aarav scoffed

Everyone laughed at his cute actions.

"Amma where's my tea??" Arjun was back to his serious mode busy with his phone🤦

"Bhai I thought you have changed after marriage...but I was wrong..you are still the same tea-addicted person... I guess it would be your 3rd cup till now"

"No Bhaiya... Bhabhi has strictly ordered that Arjun Bhaiya will not have more than 2 cups.. one in the morning and one in the evening.. that's it..not at least a half cup more than that" Madhavi Didi explained to Aarav about the tea restrictions on Arjun.

"Is it true Bhai??" He asked making a shocked face

Arjun's eyes were stuck to his phone...

"There's no other option left for him" I replied on behalf of my husband and immediately Arjun's gaze was shifted to me

Encircling his arm around my shoulder Aarav said "from today we both are a team bhabhi... till now it was only me to whom Bhai would never say no...but now it's you and me...he can never say no to us.. not even in his dreams...so we can blackmail him anytime... what say bhabhi??"

"Sounds a good idea" I answered looking at Arjun with a mischievous smile

With this, we gave a high five to each other celebrating our newly formed team and Arjun slapped his forehead... maybe he was thinking of his future consequences😜

"Aarav Baba... today's breakfast is full of your favorite dishes... just a 10 min more everything will be ready" saying this Amma and Madhavi Didi were back to their work.

"What about my tea??.. Will I get it today??" Angry Arjun taunted me

"Will be ready within 5 min" I excused myself and moved to the kitchen.

************************************

It was breakfast time. The table was full of Aarav's favorite food and his talks. I served the parathas in their plates and sat next to Arjun.

"Bhai today's schedule is fixed...first we are going to watch a movie then lunch and finally we'll enjoy the sunset at the beach..hows the plan bhabhi??"

"Awesome...which movie are you planning for??" excitedly I asked about the movie as I am a movie lover.

"Will decide it later...first eat this" serving the paratha in my plate Arjun ordered.

Shutting up my mouth I obeyed his order and we enjoyed food listening to Aarav's stories about his college colleagues and studies.

( Aarav has wrapped up his MBA and is back from London )

"Bhai and bhabhi...I have to make an important call...you guys go get ready I'll be waiting in the garden" saying this we stood up from the chair.

"Umm...Sona if you don't mind can you take a leave today??" His voice was audible only to me and sounded a little hesitant

"I'll go and change" were my only words with a thin smile

************************************

I was ready in my jeans-Kurta and Arjun was wearing sky blue jeans and his favorite black shirt with sleeves folded up to his elbows. God his black obsession🤦.

The day went on in a full swing. The day was full of satisfaction pleasure and enjoyment. We watched the movie with me sitting between my two bodyguards in the theatre. We enjoyed our lunch in Aarav's favorite restaurant and finally ended the day on the beach witnessing the beautiful sunset.