her tribulations

The next day I'm woken up by my mother with the lights annoyingly shining in my face. "Honey, you have a visitor." She said with a sing-songy tone.

I get up with just my shorts and a t-shirt on and walk down the stairs. I see Edward? I was still frustrated at him for lying to me and not admitting to anything that I tried walking back up the stairs but, my mom being my mom decided to shove me down and out the house.

I walk with Edward not saying a word until, I notice how cold I start to get. (Brrrr) I start rubbing my arms up and down to create some sort of heat but, no luck. "Here.." Edward responds, putting his jacket over me, "Why are you here?" I all I could rummage out. "Wow, okay um.. I wanted to say I'm sorry for ... getting a little passive-aggressive yesterday." ,

"Edward, that's not what I'm mad about, I'm mad that you're trying to gaslight me and won't admit it!" I sternly shout, staring at him dead in the eye.

He looks at me in shock, and that's when he decides to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder. He sped through the woods, in an in-humane way. "Put me down!"

I shout. I see him smirk from the corner of my eye and give up trying to fight it.

He finally put's me down and I realise where in front of someone's house. "Emilia please come, I'll explain everything once we get inside."

He takes my hand and drags me inside, I was greeted by what could have been his mother but, it seemed like he was trying to avoid any contact with his family because he didn't stop dragging me until we reached his room.

"Sit down." He tells me. I sit on his pull-out couch? "Emilia I'm not what you think I am." He tells me, turned away from my direction.

"I know what you are Edward." ,

"You do?" He questions,

"Yeah, your a yeti." I giggle.

He didn't seem pleased at my response but, I heard him laugh a little. "Emilia, I'm being serious." He sternly answers. "Oh okay, sorry." I look down at my feet. "What if I'm the bad guy?"

"Hey, wait what?" I look at him,

"I wanted to be honest with you before anything more happens"

"I am a vampire". he says with a blank face

"Um.. I think I should get home. This was alot."

And with that out of the way I walk...

Out of his house...

Past my neighborhood...

Past the forks sign...

As far as I could. Just to be away. With what he said I felt sick to my stomach, how could he be a vampire? Those things aren't real. Just made up fairy tales to scare you when you where younger.

I found a homeless shelter near the highway, and went to the front desk to see if I could stay.

"Hi, would there be the possibility that I could stay here tonight? I'm sorry I don't have any identification or valid information about me that you could use. It's just I don't have anywhere else to go." I pleaded

"Oh that's quite alright dear, make your way down the hall and it's the door on the left next to the fire escape." Is all the old lady said to me before she disappeared into what seemed to be the back room.

As I walked in I saw an older man there,

He was tall, very tall.

Pale .... like Edward?

He had this malicious grin drawn on his face, it was starting to scare me.

I walked over to the cott across from his and started to look around.

Wow this place is a shit show.

All of the sudden I get very drowsy and start to lay my head down.

The last thing I saw was that Cheshire smile.

(Sorry this is so short I'll post the next chapter tonight!)