" Actually I was not expecting this question from you but as you asked now I will tell you. Last night you seemed to be very happy and confident about your feelings towards Rian and when I saw you getting excited whenever you see him gave a confirmation that you do have strong feelings towards him. Am I right? " he asked me folding his hands and I was speechless and to my success I got my phone in hand and I was excited suddenly.

" Yes you are right and I need to leave right now. Bye and thank you " I said and was about to leave when I turned back and gave him a hug for which he was taken aback for a second but hugged me back nonetheless. I grabbed my phone and rushed towards my bicycle and moved towards my favorite spot. I know Rian promised me to meet him at five but I could sit here and see the email which he sent. I sat at the table where we regularly sit and opened the email which Rian sent me few minutes ago. I took a deep breath before opening and literally my hands were shaking while doing so.

There was a link attached along with a message ' From Rian '. I clicked on the link and my eyes filled with tears as soon as I saw the video being played. I could see a ten-year-old me who was sitting on my dad's shoulders dancing and laughing like a maniac. I don't know if I remember someone taking the video but it was beautiful. The next one is of my dance in my previous school where I did a flip with my partner who was very brilliant at dancing. The next one is, I am eating my breakfast with his family and I was also munching ice cream happily later on. The other one is where I am playing with Mica in the garden. The other one is where I am sleeping watching a movie. Next one is the one with mom in kitchen. The other one with Anna fighting. In this way there were many incidents of my life being recorded and I was not aware about anyone recording them. Tears kept rolling onto my cheeks until the last video which was me with my nanny who is no more now but I miss her dearly. When I thought the video was over, I saw Rian's face appearing on the screen who looked a bit nervous. I sat straight and heard him talk.

Jass I know this is not what you might have expected me to send you but I don't have anything which could prove how much I love you and wanted to be with you and how important you are to me and had been all these years. I thought many times to tell you about my love towards you but every time I failed. But today I wanted to tell my true feelings to you. How great I feel about you.

I love you Jass. I don't remember when I started loving you but I promise that from the time I realized I love you I never saw or thought about any other girl. It was just you and only you. When you introduced Fillano as your boyfriend I was jealous and I am sorry for that. Whenever I saw you with him my blood would boil with anger but I controlled myself coz I don't want to disappoint you in any way. When I got to know that you got know the truth from Danny I was upset coz I wanted to be the one to confess my love not her. Nonetheless now I would like to say sorry to you for my stupid behavior and I will not repeat this mistake again. I don't know I am forgiven or not but I cannot live without you Jass. I tried to stay away form you but no matter how far I go from you so near I wanted to be. You became my source of living. You are my life Jass. You are my everything. Without you I am nothing. I love you. I love you so much. Will you be my better half and make me the luckiest person on earth?

The video was over and until then I was a mess with a lot of emotions and crying. Now I understood how I was a mad person to not realize his love towards me for all these years. I put my phone back in the backpack and sat there with a lot of things going in my head. I looked up when I heard someone clearing throat and saw none other than Rian standing there with a messy hair and a lot of confusion and sadness in his face. I jumped from my seat and rushed towards him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me immediately and buried his face in my hair and kept rambling something which I was not able to make out. I pulled back and smiled at him and held his hands in mine and looked him in the eyes.

" Yes " I shouted and looked at him with a glint but he was still having confusion clearly written on his face.

" What yes Jass? " he asked and I just wanted to laugh at his pitiful situation.

" I would definitely be your better half Rian. I love you " I said looking in his eyes and his eyes widened in shock. He immediately sat on his knee and forwarded his left hand and I placed my left hand in his hand. He removed a small ring from his pocket and placed on my ring finger and kissed it. He got up and hugged me tightly which I reciprocated and he kept chanting only one thing ' I love you ' and I was on cloud nine. I felt like the happiest person on earth with him being with me. We both sat on the table where we regularly sit and talked about everything and anything like always. The only thing which was different was that he held my hand the whole time and kissed my cheek multiple times in middle of our conversations.

After long time I felt at peace sitting with my best friend who is also the only person with whom I will share my life with. Now he is not only my best friend but also my boyfriend, my lover and also my future husband. I decided that I am going to marry him at some point of my life and that day would be the best day of my life for being his love forever.

This is how my birthday ended with a beautiful memory with the best person.

---------------------------------------------------

I know I was gone for a long time. But I was very busy with my personal life and guess what this is the end of the story.

I am not sure if I could publish any epilogue in future (no assurance)

If I get time, I would love to give you one or two epilogues about their life ahead but I need time. I mean a lot of time maybe.

Okay! How was the chappy? Did you like the proposal?

Whatever your thoughts might be drop in the comments section.

So yeah... my favorite Jassy's story had come to an end and I really miss her and all her friends and family too.

Bye..