ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Start from the beginning

Poe just shrugged, roaming his eyes over Eliora. The girl was trembling and her lips were purple and blue. "Not used to these temperatures, huh?", Poe asked, raising his eyebrow. Eliora's eyes met Poe's, which were filled with concern. "I guess you're right. Tatooine is nothing in comparison to this. It'll take a while to adjust to the temperatures.", Eliora explained to the brunette boy. His eyes immediately widened. "You're from Tatooine? That sand planet?", he asked amazed. "Heard this many times today.", Eliora said chuckling. "No, no! I mean that's amazing." Eliora cocked an eyebrow at the young pilot. "The best rebel pilot was from there.", he announced." Eliora bit her lip. "Wasn't he a Jedi?", Chloe asked concerned. "Doesn't matter. Luke Skywalker's from there!", Poe said amazed. "Also heard this many times today.", Eliora chuckled.

"That doesn't mean I'm special. Tatooine's really boring.", Eliora shrugged. The girl knew of the Skywalker. Many stories were told on Tatooine. He was a war hero, a legend. "What happened to him anyways?", Chloe asked concerned. "General Organa, Luke's twin sister, is currently searching for him. Because we need him in this war. He's the last Jedi we know of.", Poe explained calmly. "Why'd he go?", Eliora asked. The young pilot just sighed. "I don't know. I think only the General does. Their family is a big secret", Poe answered, looking directly at Eliora. The girl now hugged herself, because she was still trembling.

That's when Poe took of his jacket and handed it to Eliora. She looked at the jacket. It was a light brown leather jacket, two red stripes on the upper side. Eliora's gaze turned to Poe, looking at him confused."You need it more than me.", he smiled softly. Eliora took the jacket and put in on. The girl took in the scent of the jacket. It definitely smelled like him. She smiled at him. "Thank you.", she said shyly. She didn't even know that people could be that nice. On Tatooine she was treated like nobody, but here, she actually felt worth it. The young pilot admired the girl. Chloe raised an eyebrow at Eliora and smirked. "Tatooine's definitely better than Jakku.", Snap tried to reassure Eliora, who just laughed at him. "I guess you're right.", the young girl winked at Snap.

Just before Eliora walked into the cantina, she took off Poe's jacket and handed it to him. "Before the girls get jealous.", she acknowledged, then turned away from the pilot and walked to a table. Poe watched in amazement as Eliora stepped away from him. His mouth was slightly agape. She was definitely something. Jess and Karé were already waiting at the table. Aayla immediately sat down besides her and grinned widely. "Why are you all wet?" Aayla just chuckled softly. It was true. Eliora's clothes and hair was completely flushed with water. The same with her other friends. "We were outside. Aayla didn't want to leave, so it's completely her fault.", Chloe laughed, settling herself besides Yolo. And just then, Poe sat himself next to Eliora, grinning at his friend Jess. She gave him a knowing look, before turning her attention to Aayla.

The group of pilots, or going-to-be- pilots sat there and laughed. Like old friends, who had known each other for a while. But that wasn't the case. Eliora still wondered why they were all so nice to her. Deep in her thoughts, she didn't notice when someone sat himself next to the brunette. "Hi sister.", the person greeted, turning his attention to Chloe. Chloe raised an eyebrow, but then smiled at her older brother. Then also Eliora looked up. There sat Derik. Blue eyes looked intensely into her brown ones and just for a moment, a single moment, she felt like she got lost into them.

But then the girl remembered who he was, and quickly snapped her head away. "I wanted to apologize.", he smiled at Chloe, who gave him a nod. "It was a stupid bet.", the boy just shrugged, then looked at Eliora again. "I should be the one having respect for you. I mean you acted pretty tough.", the blonde boy pointed out, having a cocky grin on his face. Eliora blushed slightly, but then raised an eyebrow at the boy. "I'm always acting like that." She wasn't wrong with it. The girl was shy, yes. But that was the real reason she acted like that. Because she didn't want to look like a weak girl in front of others. So she tried acting tough. And she obviously succeeded.