"You could have asked someone for their phone! dumbo." He replied.

"You have a point again. But I was just too anxious to think okay? And stop calling me dumbo!" I said defending myself.

The stranger had a knife anyway. He could have been a threat to the rest of the passengers.

"I thought you were not an idiot but nice guy and thanked you. But here you are! Telling me what I could have done and what not." I said folding my arms in frustration.

He scoffed.
My eyes travelled to the other side of the park and I noticed the same stalker at a distance.
"I'm not-" before Taehyung could continue, I gestured him to stop talking.

The stalker hadn't noticed us yet.

"Shit."

"What happened?" Taehyung asked. I ignored his question and pulled him into the nearby bush.

"Hurry! Duck!" I instructed and ducked down, hiding behind the bushes.

"Why?" He asked, standing still.
"Duck down, idiot!" I pulled him down.

Narrator's POV

You peeked through the bushes trying to see till where the stranger had advanced. Taehyung was sitting close to you. So close that you could hear him breathing. You didn't notice that he had been staring at you.

Ping!

"Shit." You quickly put your phone on silent.

The stranger was looking around the park, but luckily, he didn't hear anything.
"The stranger... he came till here." You whispered.
"Oh." He replied.

After a while, when you realised the path was clear, you got out of the bushes along with him.

"Hurry, where do live? I'll drop you." He said.
"Oh well, its a little away from here." You replied while looking around.

It was getting late, so Taehyung suggested that you shouldn't go alone, especially after what just happened. He said his house was just a few blocks away, he would get his bike from there and drop you. You had to agree.

_

"Wow your house is nice." You spoke looking around the living room, which was decorated with porcelain plant vases and beautiful paintings.

Taehyung didn't really reply, instead he just hurriedly grabbed his bike keys from the table.
He motioned you to quickly follow him.

"Taehyung?" A voice called out from the kitchen.

Taehyung grabbed your hand to take you with him but you halted him.
"I think someone just called you." You gestured towards the kitchen.

"Are you back home?" The same voice called out, followed by its owner coming out of the kitchen.

A lady elegantly dressed, her features were a lot matching with the guy next to you.
She looked at you with a slightly excited glint in her eyes.

"Is she your mom?" You asked facing Taehyung. He let go of your hand and gave you a small nod.

You turned to the lady and bowed. "Hello Mrs. Kim. I'm (Y/N)." You greeted.

She nodded. "Are you his girlfriend?" She asked, with a soft smile on her face.

Taehyung let out a frustrated sigh.
"(Y/N). It's getting late. I'm going to drop you off, okay?" He spoke and pulled you along.

"Uh... um it was nice to meet you!" You bowed again, while being dragged away.

_

There was a lot of awkward tension in the room. Maybe Taehyung had a fight with his mom. Although you were curious, you decided not to bother him by asking questions about it.

"Here?" You heard Taehyung's voice through the helmet. "Yeah just a few blocks ahead." You replied.

He stopped the bike in front of your house, and you got down from the bike. He had only one helmet, and had given it to you, when you had sat behind him.

You took off the helmet and handed it back to him.

You wanted to thank him.
You thought for a while and then spoke up. "Would you like to stay for dinner?" You asked.

"I think-" He stopped midway while he glanced behind you.
"Hm... maybe next time." He said.

Although a little confused, you waved at him when he glanced at you one last time before going off.

You turned around towards your house and noticed your brother Namjoon, staring at you from a window.

He just spotted you with a guy on his bike...

A guy.

A bike.

He definitely didn't seem pleased.

Let's see if you survive this night, (Y/N).

~