Chapter 92 : Winning and Losing

Start from the beginning

"Scorpio! Murong pours, this is a success? Has she advanced?"

"This is really a miracle! Under such circumstances, Murong can still achieve advanced success, I thought she would fail and be seriously injured!"

"Murong is still in the opening period, and I don't know what it would be like compared with Nangong."

Everyone has a lot of arguments, and it is a lot of speculation about the winning or losing of this competition today.

Everyone thought that Nangong Temple must be sure to win today. However, just seeing that Murong's face can push Nangong to such a situation, it is enough to show that Murong's strength is not weak. Now that Murong has become one more advanced, maybe it is really capable of a battle.

Of course, this is just the idea of ​​a small number of people. Most people still think that even if Murong Yan is successful, it is only the beginning of the opening period, and even a little unstable. The repair of Nangong Temple is higher than that of Murong, and there is a soft-skinned sword on the hand, so it will definitely win.

Murong move her eyes and finally open it again. She finds that she is now full of spiritual strength, and her body seems to have endless power. Not only that, she felt that everything around her seemed to become clearer.

She stood up straight, and when she saw Nangong, who had just finished adjusting his interest, she couldn't help but blink a bit. Originally, she thought that Nangong Temple would attack when she was in the advancing state. She did not expect Nangong to wait for her. This result made her feel surprised.

However, even if Nangong is really attacking her, he can't get any good. When she realized that she was about to advance, she had already contacted Xiaobai in the space and let Xiaobai protect her. The strength of Xiaobai is there. If Nangongzhen really attacks at that time, then he will not find anything good.

The two men stood opposite each other again. Although Murong has a blood on her face, although there is still blood on her body, the whole person seems to be more spiritual than before. After passing through this period of time, Nangong Temple seems to be a lot better.

Looking at the appearance of the two, everyone in the heart is looking forward to a more exciting showdown.

Neither of them spoke, and they attacked each other directly.

Nangong raised the sword in his hand and once again paid attention to the flow of mystery on the sword, and then attacked Murong.

The fierce sword light, when stabbing Murong, is showing a frightening killing.

Facing the Jianguang who came to attack herself, Murong smiled indifferently. If she was just reluctant to fight against Nangong, it would be completely different now. Now she is full of strength, what she wants to do most is to beat a game. Therefore, she directly swayed her fist and waved out with a soft sword attacked by Nangong.

Then, no one could have thought of anything, and originally attacked the fierce sword. Under the gentle wave of Murong's fascination, he actually lost his position and fell to the point where Murong was not far away.

"How could this be?" The Nangong Court on the auditorium saw such a scene, and could not help but be shocked and suddenly stood up.