"I would if you weren't the Luna" Niall said sleepy

"Not as a friend?" Harry asked pouting at Niall who now opened his eyes and looking at Harry

"I was only kidding. I won't hurt you, you are my best friend" Niall murmured as he smiled at his curly friend.

"We are bff" Harry said nodding his head.

"What is that?" Niall asked with his thick voice and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Best friends forever" Harry said excitedly

"Oh, like a simpler form" Niall asked getting interested, Harry nodded with a chuckle "That is so...umm...nice"

"Cool. You say cool" Harry said chuckling.

"Cool? That is very cool. Hmm not bad usage of words I guess" Niall fell in thoughts about this word 'cool'. Wasn't cool meant of cold things and situations?

"I know what you are thinking. That is a new generation slang, I don't use it much though because I never felt anything cool at all" Harry said shrugging to himself. "There's a lot of new slangs and many bad words, which is actually this generation also use"

"Hmm you are that person who doesn't appreciate others cursing" Niall stated and Harry just shrugged again "You are more innocent than I think"

"Okay, that is a compliment" Harry said and he snuggled to Niall "You reminds me of my old teddy bear, he was also soft and plushy like you"

"I am not fat!" Niall exclaimed

"You are not. You are plushy" Harry poked and pressed his finger on Niall's belly and cheek "See? So plushy"

"What about your Alpha?" Niall asked teasingly and he laughed at the blushing Omega.

"He is......thick" Harry said

"And?"

"Smooth skin but rough too, yet very gentle" Harry smiled thinking about his Alpha's touches "Very gentle"

"I don't mind if you are thinking about your Alpha doing things to you. But don't slick on my bed" Niall earned a slap on his arm "I changed my sheets yesterday"

"You always embarass me!" Harry whined

"I feel good. I feel very great when I embarass people, especially Louis. That Alpha used to ran away at my sight" Niall laughed

"Wait, really? What happened?" Harry asked curiously.

"Not something big news, just pretty playful and pranking him" Niall as he stretched his arms and legs. "We should have some tea, with the boys"

"Louis is not here, that's why I came here" Harry said and Niall nodded his head.

"Good. You didn't see anyone on the way right?" Harry shook his head as 'no' "Good, let's have some tea and talk"

Everything went faster for Harry, Niall dressing up quickly, calling some maids to bring a tea set and calling Zayn and Liam. Harry was happy to be with them, he felt protected. They planned to have this tea time and breakfast on Niall's balcony. They will have breakfast when Louis arrives.

Zayn and Liam wished Harry greetings as they entered the chamber, the curly Omega wished them back with a happy smile. Zayn teasing Niall by plucking his hair on the way and a whining Niall complaining to Liam.

Harry was happy to be here, seeing this friendship was just admirable. He didn't felt left alone but he stood aside and watched them with a smile. They reminds him of his friends. Liam hold Harry's shoulder and pulled him along with them.