aeyong swallowed another shot, her body swaying and her cheeks bright red. "what did he do to you?" she asked, her words coming out fast rather than slow.

"he's a liar and i hate him." yoonmi frowned, her hair covering her sweaty face and pink cheeks. her words were almost incoherent as she leaned over and took another sip of her drink.

"shh, you're just drunk." nara, who was only a bit tipsy, hushed her.

"no, it's true." yoonmi sniffled, her emotions suddenly switching from anger to sadness. "he doesn't even like me." she buried her face into nara's chest before abruptly bursting into tears.

"there, there." nara patted her head gently, reaching over her and taking her phone. "ya, joon!" she called out and the tall boy wandered over.

"what?"

nara tossed him yoonmi's phone, as she ran her fingers through a crying yoonmi's hair. "call someone to pick her up, fast."

"who do i call?" joon asked, scrolling through her contacts.

"i don't care. do her most recent text or something."

joon shrugged, taking the phone and dialing a number. he walked away from the loud bar, bringing the phone up to his ear.

yoonmi soon fell asleep on nara, while aeyong knocked out on the table.

it wasn't long before the door of the bar swung open and both nara and joon turned to face lee jeno, who was standing at the foot of the entrance.

"ya, why would you call him?" nara pinched joon's side.

"ow! what's wrong with him?"

"he's the reason yoonmi's drunk, you idiot."

joon mouthed an apologetic 'oh' earning another pinch from nara.

"over here!" she yelled, waving her arms to get his attention. jeno speed walked to their table, concern written on his face.

"yoonmi?"

"shh, don't bother me." yoonmi said softly, face still stuffed into nara's side.

"yoonmi baby, time to go home." nara cooed, sitting yoonmi up.

"the taxi is here?" yoonmi mumbled, looking around for her purse.

"ah, no taxi. since you're so drunk, i didn't want to put you on a taxi. instead, joon called your friend to pick you up."

"kura unni? where?"

"oh fuck, we should have called kura.  joon! why didn't you remind me of kura." nara reached to go pinch him again, but he dodged it, cowering behind a frozen jeno.

"kura...is...here?" a nearly passed out aeyong asked, barely lifting her cheek from the table. "can i go with her?"

"no, no. aeyong you're going with joon, because you're from the same neighborhood, remember. and yoonmi...jeno's here to pick you up."

"je-no?" yoonmi hiccuped halfway through his name, "jeno..." she repeated a second time, before lifting her head up to meet jeno's eyes.

"what are you doing here?" she asked abruptly, as if she finally realized who he was.

"yoonmi, let's go."

"i'm not going with you." yoonmi crossed her arms, and turned from him. "i hate you."

"hate me if you want, but please get in the car." jeno begged, reaching for her wrist.

yoonmi gave up rather quickly, throwing his hand away and jumping up from her seat. "fine then." she said bitterly, making her way out of the door.

"her phone, please." jeno asked nara, and she gestured for joon to hand it over along with her purse. "oh and thank you for calling me." he said, before running out the door after her.

"yoonmi!" jeno called, and the dark haired girl stopped in her tracks, turning to face him.

jeno felt his stomach sink as he took in the tears streaking her face and her wet eyes. she was crying.

"yoonmi, what's-," he began, approaching her gingerly before he was cut off.

"how could you?" she asked, her voice clearer than it had been the whole night. "you made me think you liked me, just for you to go and tell jaemin to go after me while you give up."

"how do you know about-,"

"you made me look stupid, jeno! what did you get out of it? did it feel good to lead me on?" with each sentence, she drew closer and closer.

jeno felt his throat go dry, she was now directly in front of him, her face close up enough for him to see her smudged mascara and shiny forehead.

"how much more obvious can i make it? what will it take to make you realize how much i like you?"

there was a split second between the last syllable leaving her mouth and her lifting a soft hand to hold jeno's cheek. before he could even register her touch, yoonmi had leaned up and swiftly pressed her lips to his.

the kiss was chaste and her mouth was salty from the tears, but jeno felt butterflies in his stomach.

her head fell against his chest, the cool street finally silent for the first time since they'd exited the bar.

__
kind of first kiss?? thank u guys for reading!!!
i really appreciate votes and comments <3