A lot has been going on in his mind lately, he has an upcoming exam, slight pressure from home from his never understanding father and more importantly, he has to look out for her as well due to the ongoing threat.

Threats from school and of course outside school, how he wished they had a normal life but of course they aren't normal people, threats and drama are bound to pop out from anywhere.

What he is going to do know his relax, he is going to clear his head due to tomorrow's game. They never loose and he wasn't planning on loosing now due to the fact that he is hell bent on impressing a special particular girl.

That was why he had his teammates undergo rigorous training and exercise, he has seen the team from the other school play and he is not going to lie, they are really good but that doesn't mean they are going to lose. They never lose...

"Hey.. My guy" Folahami slings his arm over his shoulder.

"Bamz.. " he acknowledge him.

"Are you okay? You look worried" he pointed out as their other friends had a conversation among them.

"Am just tired"

"Is it about tomorrow's game" Shubbie nodded "don't worry... Our team is good, we going to make it" Folahami assured.

"I know... I believe in my team"

"Okay, if you say so. It's enough drama for one night, let's go to the hostel"

                      ⚽ 🏆 👟

The stadium was filled to the peak as teachers, students and visitors from outside and other schools sat in anticipation, each side adorning it's school jersey or costume.

The school mascot which was an eagle danced and jumped on the sideline, the game starts soon.

"Are you ready?" Teni asked him in concern, giving him a good look as he was in the school jersey, tying his boots. He nodded, straightening up.

"Of cos am ready, why did you ask?"

"Have you seen the other team?, they look like they are on steroids" he grins widely "what? Why are you smiling?" She frowned at his comical face.

"You are worried about me? That is so sweet"

A deep blush tainted her cheeks as she quickly looked away with a huff escaping her mouth, they stood a few feet away from the stadium as his team gets ready.

"You wish... Am only concerned about the school winning the trophy" she folded her arms under her bust as she tries not to meet his eyes.

"If you say so" he smirked. "But before I go, can I get a kiss?"

"Ehn?!"

"Yes, a kiss.. Come on" Shubbie pouts his lips closing his eyes in anticipation.

"Are you sure you are alright? You must be drunk" she pointed out walking away from him as his eyes flew open...

"Come on na.. Just a good luck kiss" he said following her, he reached for her hair which was up in a ponytail, pulling the hair band as the loose hair came free falling down her shoulders.

"Shubbie!" She scolded throwing him a glare "my hair band, now!" She demanded as she turns to meet  his eyes.

"Na... Am keeping it" he said sliding it around his wrist "you will not give me a kiss so this will do, besides, you look good with your hair down, see yah" he gave her a mock salute before running off as I groan.

This boy....

I took a seat on the front row along with my friends, we were all dressed in one supporters wear all the other, i was dressed in a jersey Shubbie claimed he got for me but something tells me that it belongs to him due to the fact that I can smell his cologne on it but I still put it on anyway.