Chapter 24~ Aim x Shoot

"So take your aim and shoot, cause I'm bullet proof, Give me everything that you got, Do your best to take you best shot, Aim oh shoot, cause I'm gone pull through, Do to the worst you can do," ~Aim x Shoot Luke James and Jude Demorest (Star Season 2)

Rumer Alise Jackson POV

November

I had spent the last week at the same hotel Marcel and I put Zayvion and his siblings in. I've been trying her best not to talk to Marcel or Kameron so they wouldn't question my bruise. I emailed all of my teachers for my assignments.

Jaquan, surprisingly, reached out to get the chance to see Maria. He wasn't mad that I kept him from her. He completely understood, and apologized for his words, from when I told him about the pregnancy.

"Maria, do you want rice with chicken, mac and cheese with steak, or burgers with fries," I asked my four year old.

"Mac and cheese and steak," she responded going back to Doc Mcstuffins.

I went and took out the food. I'm so glad this hotel came with a kitchen. After I cooked the food, I took it to her in the room for her to eat, while she watched Doc McStuffins.

I have an appointment with the owner of a condo tomorrow. Its a nice 5 bedroom 4 and a half bath. Its big enough for m and Maria. I think that I will try to get Kameron or Corey's baby momma to watch hr when I go to school.

Baby💞🧸
would like to FaceTime...

I guess I should answer, the bruise went down.

"Hey baby," I answer, and his face popped up.

"Don't do that," he said, with a mug on his face.

"What I do," I asked with a frown.

"So you don't know you been ignoring my calls and my messages. Me and Kameron both worried about yo a*s. Corey been out looking for you," he said semi-yelling.

"I'm sorry. I-i-," I said before I got cut off.

"At this point, the sorry don't matter. Where you at," he asked. I looked at my surroundings, then back at my phone. "What you can't hear now?"

"I'm at your hotel," I mumbled lowly.

"What," he asked.

"I'm at your hotel," I said a little louder.

"Ight. I'm on my way," he said, and hung up the phone. I know he didn't. That's why his forehead big. But that's still my baby, so who cares.

I guess since he coming over here, that I can let people know I'm here. I text Kameron and Corey, and then I text Zayvion and his siblings in the group we created, and told them to come to my room.

About two minutes later, I ran to the door because I heard a knock. I knew it was Zayvion and his siblings , so I just opened the door.

Boy was I wrong.

I opened the door to Marcel, with the same mug from earlier plastered on his face.