Chapter 4~ Dangerous Woman

"all that you got, skin to skin, oh my god , don't you stop boy, something bout you makes me like a dangerous woman"~ Dangerous Woman   Ariana Grande

Rumer Alise Jackson POV

August

I appreciate my brother for so many reasons, one of them being he always tries to give me a night off. Like from everything child care, job, and school. When he called me after school to go out I was excited. I also invited ShaKayla, naturally.

I went home after school, and played with my baby girl for a little while, and I set an alarm, then took a nap.

I was still a little groggy from my nap, but I jumped in the hot shower. After I finished the shower I brushed my teeth and wrapped the towel around myself. I wanted to go with comfortable but cute. After looking through my closet I found a cropped tye dye shirt and blue ripped jeans from Fashion Nova, I paired it with blue shoes, and a blue purse.

I dropped the towel and put on my underclothes. Just as I was about to put on my clothes, my best friend and babygirl bust into my room.

"Hey bestie," ShaKayla yells. "Hey, mommy," my baby girl says propped on Kayla's hip.

"Hey babies," I walk over and pinched Kayla's cheeks then Maria's, ShaKayla just mugged me, I laughed at her expression.

Kayla was dressed in all white with the words "Slay University" across the front, with a black purse. We sat in silence as I slipped on my clothes.

My momma volunteered to take her to the movies and my daddy is going with them. She was dressed in a Fresh Prince shirt with blue jeans and Jordan's.

After I was dressed we had to take pictures and post them on Instagram. ShaKayla was always hyping me up, "My bestie sexy. Awweeee. You growin up on me." She wiped a fake tear. I chuckled and hugged her for no reason.

@mostloved

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

@mostloved.rumer; Y'all miserable 😭 while I'm living my best life‼️🥰
—————————————
@theyh8.kay; PSA‼️ You could never win with us in the room 😂💕
@mostloved.rumer; @theyh8.kay And that's on what...Periodttt😂🤍
@unknown.fan; 💕💕
@unknown.follower 😉‼️

follower 😉‼️

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.