"I mean, I'm tired of being your shoulder to cry on, just like how Iris uses you as her shoulder to cry on. Well, guess what Barry everyone else has a shoulder to cry on except ME!"

"I-."

"Haven't you ever thought that you are the oblivious one? Because I'm right here, but you're always pinning over Iris. I've always been right in front of you ever since elementary, even when I was Tony. The only reason I said yes to Tony was because you were utterly in love with Iris, so I thought finding someone would get rid of my feelings for you, but guess what IT DIDN'T. I also thought if I said yes to Tony it would stop your bullying by him, which it did. All I did was for you, but you were to blind to see that. I'm always the second choice. Always the bridesmaid, never the Bride." Barry looked shocked at what I just said.

"You, liked me since elementary?"
"Yes, but you were to blind to see."

"I always thought you didn't, that's why I tried to mask my feelings, and then I started having feelings for Iris. You are too good for me, I want something there but you are way out of league for me, so I thought if you were happy with Tony what was I to stop you." Barry said as he caressed my face. As Barry did that, he notices a spark of electricity running through both of them as they touch each other.

Barry leaned in and my heart raced. This is actually happening, I'm going to kiss My Lightning Rod. Barry inched closer and closer to where our nosies are touching. I felt his warm breath on my upper lips; it took everything in me not just to pull him in and started kissing him. I've been waiting for this moment since high school. "Have I ever told you I love the little twinkle in your eyes that you get when you smile and the small vein in your forehead when you get mad or passionate about something," Barry said.
"Shut up and kiss me, goofball," I giggled.
"Don't have to tell me twice." And what that Barry kissed me. At first it was rapid and disparate, like that kiss has been building up for years and was about to burst at the seems. As it continued to progress, the kiss became a more passionate and hot make-out session.

 As it continued to progress, the kiss became a more passionate and hot make-out session

We only broke away from the kiss to undress

We only broke away from the kiss to undress. "Can I?" Barry asked as he moved his kisses down to my neck and tugged at the bottom of my shirt. All I could do was moan because he was leaving slight bruises on my neck and blowing on them before he moved onto the next. I let out a loud hitched breath.