"You're pretty, Jeon" (7)

Start from the beginning

"He is my brother after all," Jungkook said proudly and stood. "Clearly, he had done so well. How did you find out?"

"Oh, he didn't tell you?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung shrugged, and stood. "Who wrote this?" He asked, showing Jungkook the words he had wrote.

"Oh~" Jungkook smiled, knowing what he meant, "You are a teacher indeed."

Taehyung smiled, "Sure am."

They both smiled, finally having had a decent conversation. And jungkook didn't even realize he showed his bunny smile to Kim Taehyung before he walked out the office.

Taehyung licked his dry lips as he watched the younger out the door. "Pretty boy, you have my interest."

Later that evening, jungkook found himself thinking about taehyung and his words. They were bothering him to the point where he thought he was going crazy.

Whenever he looked somewhere, he would see taehyung's smile. And whenever he was in the middle of talking to a person, he would zone out with the words you're pretty repeating in his head.

"Ahhhh!!!" Jungkook grumbled, "Get out my head!"

"Ok, Kook. Maybe you need therapy. It was about time anyways, " Hyunkook exclaimed, sitting next to Jungkook on their couch, in their house.

Jungkook sighed, "Maybe I should."

Hyunkook nodded, "You should."

Jungkook glared at him, "Hyung?"

"Mhm.."

"If you....um....You know....Like you know....um...were you ever...um," Jungkook mumbled, unable to find the right words.

"What is it?" Hyunkook scooted closer to him, "Something's bothering you?"

"Yeah..." Jungkook nodded.

"What is it?"

"Today someone called me pretty, Hyung," Jungkook confessed in a low voice.

"Um, isn't that normal?"

Jungkook shook his head, "No, Hyung," He whined, "Its not normal because well...um," Jungkook scratched his head, blushing. "It was actually the first time. I was always called handsome but never pretty...."

"Oh?" Hyunkook didn't know what to say. Maybe he did know what to say, but that would just rile up his brother.

And he lived to rile his brother up. So he said what he said nicely, "Was it a dude that told you this?"

"Yes," Jungkook replied unconsciously. "Wait- no' what no!" He declined on second thought.

And Hyunkook spoke sarcastically, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say. Because girls go around calling men, pretty."

"Obviously," Jungkook retorted.

"Not," Hyunkook completed his sentence.

"Yes, they do!" Jungkook retorted.

"No, they don't," Hyunkook grumbled, "Okay then, exactly who told you that?"

"M- " Jungkook whispered, "Moon Lilly."

Hyunkooks eyes widen, "A beautiful soul like her, called you pretty?"

Jungkook lied in teeth, "Yeah, it was during sixth period. She sits next to me."

"Lucky guy," Hyunkook patted his back and Jungkook looked at him pointedly, "Wasn't you gay?"

"Yeah, so?" Hyunkook asked.

"Nevermind."

"Um, So do you like her then?" Hyunkook suddenly asked.

"Who?"

"Lilly. Do you like her?"

"Where'd you get that idea?"

"Well, somebody had pink cheeks some seconds ago and sounded so shy and like so flustered," Hyunkook exclaimed, dramatically.

"What? No, I didn't!" Jungkook retorted, "And I don't like her."

"Yes, you do. Your face gives it all away sweetie," Hyunkook laughed, "Aw my little brother is developing a crush."

"Shut up, Hyun! You don't know anything! I don't like hi- her and will never like her!" Jungkook growled.

"Okay, okay. I get it. No need to get so aggressive," Hyunkook surrendered, his hand in the air. "Wait, so if she called you pretty and we have the same face, doesn't that-"

"NO!" Jungkook roared.

______
Hello, Beautiful souls. Hope all is well:)
Love, Dee.