Chapter 17

"Y/n. Y/n?" A deep voice pulls you from your sleep.

"Hmm?" You mumble, your eyelids refusing to open. You groan as you feel shifting under you.

"It's morning, sleepy girl" you hear Hotch say, his voice still raspy from sleeping "it's time to get up."

"No. 5 more minutes." He just chuckles at you, shaking his head slightly.

"I told you that you should've gone to sleep earlier."

"Since when do I listen to you?" You mumble into his shoulder. Your arms are wrapped about his chest as you lay on top of him.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with that last night." he points out, his fingers tracing patterns on your back.

"No, I just didn't want to get my ass beat any more than it already was" you shoot back "I may like pushing your buttons, but I don't have a death wish."

"Liar."

"Am not!" You shoot back.

"I think you like not being in control."

"It's been said that I'm a control freak. Being vulnerable is like, my least favorite thing ever."

"Right," he says, unconvinced "you hate it so much that you practically beg to be tied up and bruised? That doesn't sound like a control freak to me."

"I didn't beg" you huff.

"Right, and I suppose you didn't moan my name when you came either?"

"I didn't!" You lie.

"Actually, y/n, you did." He corrects. You can practically hear the smirk on his face.

"Shut up" you mumble after a moment, blushing.

"Don't be a brat" he reprimands. He gives your hair a slight tug in correction.

"It's what I do best, though," you say, a slightly whiney tone to your voice.

"We have work today, so could you at least try to cooperate with me?"

"No promises," you say.

"I suppose that's the best I'll get" he sighs. He moves you off of him carefully before standing and scooping you up in his arms. You don't protest as he carries you up the stairs.

You both take a shower and get ready for the day quickly. You take the time to do your makeup and do your hair nicely. You put on a bra and white shirt, but before you finish dressing, you take a moment to glance over your butt in the mirror. It's bright red, with two large purple bruises on either cheek.

"I was right. Your ass looks even better bruised." You look behind you in the mirror, seeing Hotch stand against the doorframe of the walk-in closet.

"Yeah, maybe to you" you mutter, observing the marks.

"Do they still hurt?" He asks, coming up behind you. He places one hand on your hip while the other caresses your bottom softly, careful not to cause further pain.

"A bit, but I'll be fine" you shrug. In truth, that was a bit of an understatement. It stung more than a bit, and you weren't particularly excited about the idea of putting clothes over it.

"No, you won't" he sighs, eyes not leaving the bruises "lay on the bed, on your stomach."

"What?" You ask, meeting his eyes in the mirror.

"You heard me. Go" he tilts his head towards the bed, gesturing for you to lay down "I'll be back in a minute."

You nod and watch as leaves the room. You crawl onto the bed and lay in the desired position, your sore ass in the air. You fold your arms under you and prop your head upon them as you wait for him to come back.