(2) What Lies Ahead

*In the "L Stands For" Universe*

(LSF) Lori: Li- I mean Sheldon? Why aren't we going back to our house?

(EB) Sheldon: There are two Others that Can Help Us, Track Down the Other Universes we are Up Against!

(LSF) Luna: How Many Sets of Sisters Are Not Like Us?

(EB) Sheldon: Pretty Much All Of the Rest Of The Multiverse, You Are the Only Set of Sisters that Want to Have Sex With Lincoln, Unlike Your Lincoln, I too, Had A Tragic Story, The Set of Sisters from my Universe Have Treated me Like Dirt and They Locked Me Outside overnight a second time they even Ripped up my Bun-Bun Twice.

(LSF) Lynn Jr: I Am So Sorry, So Who are these 2 That Are Gonna Help?

???: You are here, Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn Jr, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, and Lily From "L Stands For." Lincoln, Well, Formerly Lincoln, Now Pronounced "Sheldon" From the "Easily Broken Series." Welcome.

Sheldon: Evil Joshua, It is such a Curse to Meet you at Last.

(Evil) Me: Perhaps You are wondering, Where is the Second One That Is Supposed to Be Helping Us?

???: I Am Up Here. *The "L Stands For" Loud Sisters Look up at the Moon to See a Shadow with A Large Head covering the moon while flying, It comes down and Wrecks the Ground once he Lands* My Name Is Dark Joshua, The Mii!

(LSF) Lucy: I Love Your Wings, Very Haunted!

(Dark) Mii: Curse You, That's How we say "thank you" in a dark way.

(LSF) Luna: Heh Heh, I better get used to that!

(Dark) Me: Were you Able to Get The Regular Lincoln?

(LSF) Lisa: He didn't Seem to Show up with The Regular... Well, "You," His Parents, and The Regular "Mii."

*I Came Out of the Shadow, Showing That I am Wearing A Black Cloak With Black Hair and Covering One Eye and A Scar Over the Other Eye*

*I Growled at Lisa's Response*

(Dark) Me: Well, There Goes My Good Mood! Nevermind, You are new to this... Let me tell you the Plan Of How We Can Win, They Will try to Get Across the Universes to Team Uop Against Us! Our Job is To End All Of The Alternative Universes but Leave the Regular One, That Way, Me and My Mii Can Merge With Our Fellow Regulars And Take Over making them Do Evil! As For You, You completed Your Mission, To Find The Bad Lincoln, We Have A Better Chance Now. If your plan is find Your Lincoln and Make Loudcest Happen Once Again Then I am All for it! You have your Idea and We Have Ours!

Sheldon: Sir, You Just Cealed The Deal! *Firm Handshake*

*All Maniacally Laugh*

"In The "Brother In Shade" (Universe)"

*It was another Rainy Day, Lincoln and Rita Were at Mitchell's Grave, and Surprisingly I Was watching them cry and cling eachother at the Grave, I know what you are thinking, How? Well, Let's Say It Is A Different Universe, You could tell I was wearing A Black Hoodie with a Navy NRA Shirt Under it, Stitched Jeans and Boots, I was able to get on my knees, place my hands on their backs and Pray for them*

*3 Minutes Later*

*A Blue Portal Appears Behind them, Me from this Universe Was the First to Notice it*

*I was Met Face to Face With... Well, Myself, Except His Hair Wasn't Slick back like mine, Instead I let my hair Get Messy and He Wore A Navy-ish Blue Skin Deep Shirt*

Me: We need your help.

(BIS) Me: i don't know if you hadn't noticed but this boy and his mother are In a Lament State and to tell the truth I am kinda surprised a "me" from another Universe was able to travel all the way from my Universe to mine.

Me: So This Is "Brother In Shade?"

(BIS) Me: Yeah, Where are you from?

Me: The Regular Loud Verse. I Changed Time Of When the Sisters Tortured Him.

(BIS) Me (Quietly): WHAT!? *Grabbed me by the Collar* Are You Crazy!? Do you know what happens when you try to change the Past?! *Breathes* Ok, Was Lincoln with You when you were time travelling?

Me: ...no.

(BIS) Me: Good You had me worried there, Because the Loud Sisters Are More Chaotic in The Past.

Me: Uh... Funny Story... We kinda Upgraded the Lincoln in my Universe With Military Augmentations

(BIS) Me: Military WHAT!?

Me: Look, It doesn't matter right now, The Only thing is Out universes Are not the Only Ones That Include the Loud House. There Are Two Bad Universes, All we need to do is Get You, Mii, Lincoln, Rita, and Everyone else of your Family In this Universe Out of Here before Evil me Will Rid of this Universe. If yout help us, Then There maybe a Chance My Mii Can Revive Rita's Brother.

*Rita and Lincoln then Started Listening*

(BIS) Lincoln: We will Come...

(BIS) Rita: Wait, Linc... We don't know this Kind of Man He may look like the one we know, But he is from a different universe, Should We Trust Him?

*Lincoln thought About it, Then He Looked At Well Both "Me's" Telling were the Same Person and we both wouldn't do anything to Hurt Lincoln, He Comes To a Choice*

(BIS) Lincoln: Right now, The Multiverse Is Danger we Need to Do the best we can to save it. So we have to Trust him. Gather the Louds and The Mii, We leave now.

*20 Minutes Later, and After 15 Minutes Of Explanation, They Drive Vanzilla Slowly through the Blue Portal, Entering the Parkling Lot of the Hotel we Stay In, In case if you are wondering, Yes We are Back In Our Universe, We enter thr Hotel Room, We see Lincoln Fused and He is about to Fuse again, Along with the Other Sisters, Parents, Mes, and Miis Fusing with Ourselves, Making Ourselves Stronger and Having More Knowledge to Defeat the Bad Loud Verse*

Me: Lynn Sr, Rita, stay with the kids and sisters, Me and My Mii are Going to the Saddest Loud Verse Known to Man.

Lynn Sr: Yes Sir.

Rita: Just Stay safe would you.

Me: Of Course.

*We walk through the Portal*

There may be some difficulties along the way but little did we know it is not going to be easy.