"But not too far or you'll be drowned," Honeymaren joined in, both of them singing in unison.

"Why do lullabies always have to have some terrible warning in them?" Honeymaren questioned with a light laugh.

Elsa laughed as well, feeling a warmth spread through her as she smiled at Honeymaren. "I wonder that all the time."

She felt a connection and then jumped slightly when the feeling of a hand went over hers. She saw Honeymaren's hand on hers which made her smile more.

Just then, the ground began to shake.

The both pulled back and the baby reindeer perked up.

"Earth giants," Honeymaren breathed out as she looked around.

Yelena turned around to look. "What are they doing down here?"

Everyone moved quickly, throwing pals of water onto the fires, closing the doors to the huts. They did everything to hide any and all sources of light in their camp.

"Hide," Honeymaren warned and Elsa nodded, pushing her back up against a tree.

Anna hid behind a rock as the ground shook more violently which each of the giants' steps closer.

Elsa felt curiosity fill her veins so she turned around, peeking out from behind the tree where she was hiding. She gasped quietly when she saw a giant made of boulders sauntering past in the distance.

The giant sensed a presence and stopped, turning its gaze towards the source.

Elsa sucked in her breath as she quickly hid from view once again. She then began to breath rapidly, realizing that it could sense her.

The giant merely turned and continued on with its course.

Elsa turned and walked away from the tree she had been hiding behind. She then felt someone grab her hand and she stiffened, relaxing only when she realized it was just Anna.

"Please tell me you were not about to follow them." Anna looked at her sister sternly.

"What if I can settle them like I did the wind and fire?" Elsa questioned as she looked back to where the giant had been over top of the treeline.

"Or what if they can crush you before you even get the chance?" Anna argued in a whisper. "Remember, the goal is to find the voice, find the truth, and get us home."

Olaf came over with the lizard on his head. "Hey guys, that was close."

"I know," Elsa murmured as she let the lizard jump into her hand. "The giants sensed me. They may come back here. I don't want to put anyone at risk again. And you're right, Anna. We've got to find the voice. We're going now."

"Okay. We're going. Let me just-" Anna turned to look for Kristoff and Sven.

Aqua and Varian were running over with Ruddiger still sitting on Varian's shoulders.

"Wait, where are Kristoff and Sven?" Anna asked as she looked between the two Coronans.

"We don't know," Varian answered as he shook his head.