➳ 006. toydarian negotiations

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷BINDING CHAINS

vi. TOYDARIAN NEGOTIATIONS

❛  for shadows haunted me like ghosts / so i became what i feared most

for shadows haunted me like ghosts /
so i became what i feared most.        ❜

——KILLER    //    THE HOOSIERS

"WE'RE GOING WHERE NOW?"

A low groan emitted from Sonder, almost yawning as she slouched down in her chair; though the apprentice only stared blankly at her. She wasn't giving in to her dramatics today; no matter how exhausted the younger one was from her late-night excursion. Peeking an eye at the Nightsister, Sonder resumed her position at the panel; seeing that she wasn't getting the attention she wanted. Pouting, she scowled — causing Ventress to soften slightly.

Sighing, she sat in the co-pilot seat, refusing to look at the teen, "You can stay on the ship, then."

"I don't want to stay on the ship. It's just..." Trailing off, her voice lowered as her lips turned down, "It goes against everything I'm working towards. He can't keep doing this."

Grumbling as she set the coordinates, Ventress cast her a glance, "If it helps we're invading them."

Pulling back the handle for lightspeed, Sonder smirked, casting her silver gaze to her friend, "Yeah." The ship jolted forwards, "That does help."

Snapping her gaze away, she grinned as they plummeted through space; the swirling colours of hyperspace prompting a smile to cross her lips.

'That really helps.'

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Docking on the moon's surface, the young assassin immediately hopped out of the pilot's seat; beckoning a small squad of B1 droids to tail her as she scrambled around for her lightsaber. Scaling the ship for it, Ventress merely rolled her eyes; tossing the double-bladed lightsaber into the girl's chest before exiting the ship. Glancing down at it, she sheepishly smiled after the older apprentice — locking the lightsaber onto her belt, with one hand deep inside the pocket of her cloak.