➳ 005. agnosthesia

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷BINDING CHAINS

v.    AGNOSTHESIA

❛  burnt me at the stake / you thought i was a witch / centuries ago / now you just call me a bitch

burnt me at the stake / you thought i was a witch /
centuries ago / now you just call me a bitch.          ❜

——MAN'S WORLD               //             MARINA

HISSING, SONDER STOOD. Clutching her aching ribs, she limped over to her board; grasping her bloodied pen as she crossed out many faces adorning her wall. Stepping back, she sighed: five less, but still many to go.

'And, not anywhere closer to finding that bastard.'

Biting on her nail, steel eyes scanned across the faces: Toydarians, Hutts, Zygerrians, Humans — all staring back at her. Fingers playing with the Force, her gaze ran across their locations, attempting to pinpoint them to intercept.

To kill.

To rid the world of them. Once, and for all.

Twirling a pin in her hands, it flowed between her fingers, gently nipping her skin; though she didn't feel it. Picking her target, she set the pin steady, flowing past her, and promptly released it.

Driving it through the head of her next kill.

Grinning at the perfect landing, she gnawed at her lip. Calling her dual-blade to her before a harsh banging sounded against her door. Raising a brow, she clutched her lightsaber tightly, "Come in."

Door swinging open, Sonder stared blankly at the seething apprentice; glancing past Ventress to the hole that the door handle had punched into her wall. Crossing her arms, her breath hitched at the pain in her ribs, "You seem happy."

Glaring at the assassin, Ventress clenched her jaw; fist shaking as she tensed them. Dropping her blank face, Sonder's eyes rolled, carefully sitting on her bed. She knew a way to get Ventress to talk, and that was to talk herself, "Oh, I was right, by the way. I fractured a rib from that asshole's kick. You know—"