Okkkkk

I close the door quickly and walk over to him.

"Do you need something or d-," I begin to question but he cuts me off.

"Where are your parents?" He asks sternly. I stiffen and look down.

How the hell do I answer that?

"Well you see my parents are never home they are always working you know," I say fidgeting with the end of my shirt trying to distract myself.

"And why aren't they here taking care of you?" He asked harshly this time.

"Umm my parents are not really involved in my life, other than school but I pretty much take care of myself," I admit.
"But I rarely ever get sick so my fever will probably pass within a night, "I repeat my words of what I thought earlier.

He looks at me with a raised eyebrow and I just shrug. I lay back on the couch and place the wet cloth on my forehead again.
My body felt even sorer from all that moving and my throat felt like it was clogged.

"Do you want me to do anything for you?" He asks a bit more softly this time.

I slowly shake my head no and keep my eyes close. That's until I feel a pair of lips brushing against my ear.

"Are you sure Diana?"Eric's voice rings through my ear.

Oh my gosh he is so close

I nod my head and I feel his presence leave my side.

Thank God he mo-

I was caught off guard when I feel my body being lifted off the couch. I opened my eyes only to see Eric smirking down at me. I blush at the thought of Eric holding me.

Gosh I'm such a weirdo

Eric walks upstairs and enters my room.

My whole room is spotless despite my messy bed, but other than that it looks like a room straight off a magazine.
Eric lays me gently on my bed and walks out of the room taking the cloth with him. He probably went to go soak it in the water again.

After around 15 minutes later Eric came back with the cloth and a bowl of soup.

I guess that's what took him so long?

I smile up at him and his whole body seems to relax. He sets the bowl down on my bedside table and lifts me up off the bed carefully. He sits on my bed and places me in his lap.

I am going to have a seizure

Eric grabs the bowl of soup and lifts up the spoon holding it up to my mouth.

I hesitantly open my mouth slightly and sip it slowly since my throat still felt terrible.

Eric continued this gesture until I was finished with the whole thing.

I was about to stand up from his lap but he polled me back refusing to let me go. I sighed and tried to relax in the position we were in, but I was so fricking flustered that I probably looked like a tomato right now.
I closed my eyes trying to go to sleep and get rid of the fact that I was literally sitting on a hot guy's lap. After a few seconds of closing my eyes, I didn't realize how tired I was until I started drifting off to sleep.

When I woke up I was in my bed but with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and my back pressed against a chest. Specifically Eric's chest. He literally had a death grip on me but once I turned around to face him his grip loosened a bit.

I lifted my hand to brush a strand of his hair back but that turned into me full on combing his whole hair repeatedly.

Why the heck does his hair have to be so soft? Gosh darn it

I suddenly see a smile break out from Eric.

Is he awake?!

Hello ChildrenI hope you enjoyed Chapter 7!!!I've been a bit busy lately

Hello Children
I hope you enjoyed Chapter 7!!!
I've been a bit busy lately. Anyways Vote, Comment, and Follow

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes)