▪︎ blue face baby ▪︎

AMEERAH

The day had already become a mess and maths was gonna make it even worse.

For one we had a substitute/ temporary replacement since are maths teachers was 'with child'

Saying she was pregnant makes the whole "teachers doing it" thing too real.

"Now im gonna get you!" I heard Cali's voice shout down the hall.

"Come at me street tras- ow ow ow!!"

The voice screaming for Cali to let go was none other than 'Sabrina the teenage slut.'

"Nah nah call me outta my name again, i didnt hear you the first time!!"

At this point i have to make sure Calli doesnt murder the girl. And i was yet to find which classroom they were in.

"Aye cat fight!! Smile for the camera chick." Some random shouted at Cali.

Tell me why this girl paused to smile LMAOO

"WORLDDD STARRR!! The guy said.

"Bro cut the camera please, we dont need this going viral." I said standing infront of the fight, to block his little shot.

He slowly lowered the phone scratching his neck looking away.

Men ugh.

Once everybody and their damn mama left i finally dragged Cali away from the poor thing.

Sab was looking all types of goofy in that choke hold.

"Alright thats enough sis, ole girl here looks all types of blue in the face."

"You right, i'll finish her off later." She said fixing her hair.

"Nooo you wont.. lets stop tryna kill Sabrina and tell why you were fighting eachother."

"Well you see my anger management coach said to take a breather when i think of attacking.. which i did-"

"How long was this breather Cali??"I asked already knowing the answer.

"Does it matter." She said laughing weakly.

"Yes."

"No."

Me and ole girl said at the same time.

"Do you not care that this animal lunged at me." Sab said shrieking.

"...Girl aint nobody talking to you, be lucky i stopped her, before you turned out like Quinn- "

"Whos Quinn?!!"

"Exactly, anyways if that breather was less than 10 seconds you know you in the wrong babes."

"SHE HAD ME IN A CHOKE HOLD, OF COURSE SHE IN THE WRONG!!"

"Yo shut up!!"

"Again sis, i'll get to you, damn."

"Annoying." We both said under our breath.

"So..?" I asked again.

"5 seconds." She replied guilty.

"Ughh try 3 actually, she- eek-"

I shooed at her to shut her up.

"What did you say to make Cali angry??"

"ididntsayshishejustamgryallthetime.." She started mumbling under her breath.

"Repeat that louder and slower."

"I just asked if Matteo had seen my bra, i left- thats all?? But she got all aggresive and growled." She said smirking innocently.

DING DONG

"Thats the bell i need to get to class can you both not provoke eachother for an hour at least."

"As long as your dog doesnt attack me, ill be fine." Sab said angrily.

"You'll be alot safer with Cali than me if you dont shut your flabby lips."

She cowered back at my words.

The class started pouring in as they glared at eachother.

"Miss Coles i didnt know you switched to AP Biology." Their teacher (whatever his name was.) Said sarcastically.

"She was just giving me my lunch sir." Cali said grinning at me.

"Give me the cupcakes." She mumbled under her breath through clenched teeth.

"No." I said conflicted.

"Miss Coles you need to give her, her lunch and leave my classroom please." The teacher said impatient.

"Fine."

"Here you go bestie." I handed her my sugar packets and ran.

"Meerah!!" She screamed.

"Callista no shouting inside my classroom!"

I know she finna kill me. oh well.