Ch.5 The Date (Revision)

Start from the beginning

Midoriya's face lit up. He hardly ever get to train with is classmates outside of the hero course so he'd take up this opportunity with anyone.

"Sure! Just let me get changed first" Midoriya said very excitedly as he got up.

"Great! We'll meet up at the field of grass next to the track and field in fifteen minutes" Kirishima informed Midoriya and walked away.

Midoriya looked at his girlfriend and forgot that he had to stay with her at all times. Midoriya opened his mouth to say something but Yaoyorozu beat him to it.

"It's okay, go train and be careful"

Midroiya made small happy noise and gave a kiss to his girlfriends cheek. Which made Yaoyorozu very happy. The green haired boy then left to go change and Yaoyorozu had gotten up to find Bakugou. She had searched the dining area, Kitchen, and living room but he couldn't be found. So she assumed he was either already at the field or in his room. So she first made her way to the hallway to the boys corridor and to her pleasant surprise he had just gotten off the elevator. Bakugou was already wearing the appropriate clothes to change with a water bottle. He thought it was weird seeing the Creation quirk user at the boys side but didn't care enough to ask. Until she had gotten close to him and shoved him against a wall.

"What the fu-"Bakugou screamed but was cut off by Yaoyorozu bringing a knife swiftly to his throat.

"Not. another. word" Yaoyorozu stated as she glared intently at Bakugou

Although he saw this side of her once, he still was surprised and complied. Terrified of the heroine. But why was he scared of her when he had faced much worse? He'll never know.

"I heard Izuku will be joining you training session" Yaoyorozu started "and if I find my Izuku in a bad state or even hurt by you, your quirk, or anyones quirk for that matter. You'll have to find a new career choice. Am I clear?"

Bakugou was only able to nod. But very slowly as to not cut himself from the knife being so close to his neck. Yaoyorozu's attitude changed from a very intensive, scary anger to a very happy and positive emotion.

Yaoyorozu then left to her room to choose what outfit she'd wear . She decided on a black dress that slowly became white downward. After she wanted to have intercourse with her lover again so she decided to also wear a black bra and underwear. Just to surprise Izuku Midoriya.

Meanwhile Yaoyorozu was choosing her clothes, Izuku Midoriya was training with his male classmates, and currently sparing with Kirishima. While the rules of the fight were that only one person was allowed to use their quirk. Which Midoriya drew the short straw and wasn't able to use his quirk. While training some classmates decided to spectate them. Which consisted of Koda, Ashido, Hagakure, Tokoyami, Jiro and Sato.

So far Midoriya was able to make sufficient damage to Kirishima. Since they both have different stamina types, Midoriya could easily out last Kirishima. Despite not using his quirk, the One for All user was still much faster than the red hair boy. Midoriya had studied Ashido's movements from her breakdancing and made it into a fighting style. Which everyone recognized. Especially Bakugou and Ashido. Soon after Midoriya had finally wore down Kirishima and got a finishing blow on him.

"Midoriya is the victor of this round" Kaminari joked

Midoirya smiled and walked up to Kirishima. He held out his hand for him to take to get up. Which Kirishima took with pride.

"Good job Midoribro" Kirishima complimented the green haired boy.

"Thanks Kirishima"

"whoah what was that Midoriya?" Ashido asked him while getting close to him. " It was like my dancing, but fighting?... It was so COOL!!"