Chapter 5: The Nazi Invasion of Monsterverse

Start from the beginning

This left everyone in the room stunned from what they were seeing with the head of Monrach saying,

"My God. This can't be good.

On the bridge of the Flagship, Grand Adrimal Klein was watching the operation unfolding.

"Sir, wäre es nicht eine bessere Idee gewesen, die Monster zuerst gehen zu lassen? (Sir wouldn't it been a better idea to have the monsters go first?)" asked one of the officers

"Das hört sich gut an, aber unsere Schiffe müssen an erster Stelle stehen, damit die Gedankenkontrolle funktioniert. (That sounds good but our ships have to come first for the mind control to work)." Dr, Wolfgang answering the officer's question.

"Oh. Ich habe nur gefragt. Das ist alles Dr. (Oh. I was only just asking. That's all Dr.)" the officer said.

"Herr. (Sir)." another officer said

"Was ist es? (What is it?)" Wolfgang asked in annoyenced.

"Zu Hause gibt es einen Aufstand. Sie fordern uns auf, die Hälfte der Flotte zurückzuschicken, um die Rebellen zu vernichten. (There's an insurgency back home. They request us to sent half of the fleet back to crush the rebels)." the other officer stated as other crew members were shocked what was happening back home.

Dr. Wolfgang was angry inside but even with half of the fleet, they were still effective in invading this Earth.
So he made his decision.

"Sehr gut, dann. Alle Kapitäne können ihre Entscheidung treffen, nach Hause zurückzukehren. (Very well then. All captains canmake their decision to return back home.)" Wolfgang said before the officer left.

Soon half of the ships left to aid crushing an insurgence that threathen the Fourth Reich. All depended on which Captain of the ship but all the high-ranking officers hold a popular vote to decide wether they should stay in the fight or return home.

While Adrimal Klein, Dr. Wolfgang, and Gisela Caron were in the war room disscussing what stargery to use, a Black Wolves commander came into the room.

"Was ist unsere Mission? (So what's our mission?)" the Black Wolves commander asked after he saluted.

"Ihre Mission ist es, immer Raketensilos zu sabotieren, damit wir die Waffen aller Nationen gegen sie wenden können. (Your mission is to sabotage every missle silos so we can turn all nations' weapons against them)." Adrimal Klein said as he points out the location for every missle silos. "Wird das verstanden? (Is that understood)?"

"Jawohl. (Yes Sir)." the Black Wolves commander said before leaving.

Monrach still had their drones operating as they spoted Godzilla and King Kong appearing out of nowhere. This shocked everyone in the room.