Blake glared at Nora, although she doesn't know why.

"Oh, my, oum. Jaune can sing?!" Ruby said with widened eyes.

"Woah..." Pyrrha's eyes sparkled as anticipated wormed it's way into her heart.

'Is he singing about me?' She thought.

"*Whistle~* Dang vomit boy can sing, hey Weiss." Yang whistled and then turned towards a shocked Weiss with her jaw lowered.

"Why didn't he sing like that to you?" Yang asked but Weiss was unresponsive, as her brain tried to understand what she's currently seeing.

In the bed, belonging to that blue colored leg, was the blue animation of Jaune Arc smiling dumbly as he stared at his scroll with a lovestruck expression.

In the scroll was the picture of him laughing while a pink colored girl was crying about her hair.

'Who's that?' Pyrrha thought with narrowed eyes. The excited feeling within her vanished, and was replaced with a cold feeling.

Flashbacks of the time he spent with her appeared in his mind before his face turned blank and his scroll dropped onto his face. He then went to the bathroom, sighing.

As he turned his back to the mirror, Jaune received a message in his scroll.

Messages from a girl name Eden was that of pleasantries and a picture of said girl in a badminton outfit. Suffice to say, Jaune's nose let out a lot of blood like a anime character from Mistral.

Nora and Yang laughed out loud while the others were either giggling or shaking their heads thinking, 'Typical Jaune.'

"And they say (they say) chivalry is dead dead, dead
Let a real man pick up the slack and treat you with respect
Yeah

And you don't have to love me
Love me, Love me
You don't have to love me
Love me, Love me
Just because I'm a gentleman don't mean I ain't taking you to bed"

Images of the girl, Eden, went through Jaune's mind before agreeing to meet with her.

After several matches with each other, they both sat down and started a conversation.

"Oh baby, let me buy your meals
I see you're head-over-heels
I feel like you deserve it
There's no pressure
We can do whatever makes you comfortable, yeah

I could float your boat
It's cold. Take my coat
I'll sing a music note
From a song that I just wrote"

However, they were interrupted by a honk of a car. Though they promised to meet up at Eden's place for her debut.

Jaune looked at her fleeting back with longing and a flushed expression. Once more, his mind was assaulted with her face.

"Girl, just take my hand
And let me be your man
Though that's not what you're used to

And they say (they say) chivalry is dead, dead, dead
Girl, let a real man pick up the slack
And treat you with respect
Yeah

And you don't have to love me, love me, love me
You don't have to love me, love me, love me
Just 'cause I'm a gentleman don't mean I ain't taking you to be"

The girl's, Yang, Nora, Blake, and Pyrrha all sighed dreamily.

While Ruby looked confused and Weiss was still staring blankly at the screen.

Arc Of Musical Videosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें