As she stared at the numerous files contain within them. Nora, at first thought that it was some super fetish porn that her leader was hiding, but her eyes slowly widened and a gigantic grin appeared on her face as she read further.

"GUYS!" Nora shouted, catching everyone's attention.

With a grin on her face, which caused Ren to squint his eyes as he knew something bad would happen whenever she would have that kind of expression. Nora pointed a finger at the scroll she's holding.

"Check this out!" As she said that, Nora connected the scroll to the TV screen in their room. Which made everyone's eyes turned towards said screen.

Videos appeared on it with titles that suggest that it was music videos.

Raising an eyebrow, Yang turned towards a excited Nora and said.

"So? Their just music videos."

Nora turned towards her and said.

"Their music videos, yes, but do you know who made them?"

Everyone turned to looked at each other and shrugged.

With an unchanged excited smile on her face, Nora didn't say anything else and played one of the videos.

The video is animated and it starts within a white room with blue colored cardboard box and face mask on the side, a blue bed and a leg of someone colored blue.

Words started to appear on the screen.

Song: Chivalry is Dead
By: Jaune Arc

Those words caused everyone to stare with widened shocked eyes.

"What?"

"No way!"

"*Whistle* Vomit boy can make an animation video?"

"Jaune made a music video?"

Many comments were thrown as they watched the music animation video.

Suddenly, memories of the time when Jaune serenading Weiss came into their heads.

Weiss's eyes widened in horror as she recalled Jaune's voice and had immediately bolted towards Nora to stop the video and the horrors that await for their ears.

"Nora! Stop the video!"

But it was too late as Jaune's voice was heard in their ears.

But, instead of a voice from a dying animal...

"Girl, just let your hair down
Let's paint the whole town

Life is our playground
Yeah

But I'm not a kid no more
So I must open doors
And make you feel like the lady your are

My mamma raised me
To be classy
Not flashy
I'm happy to please you
Though I can tell that's not what you're used to"

What they heard was a voice of a young artist. Shocking everyone in the room with the unexpected voice of Jaune.

Heck, even Nora is shock! She thought that it was just her fearless leader singing his heart out with the voice of a dying cat!