But not that much.

I still remember the performance on Jung Yumi's FM Date Radio Show. We knew about the cameras on us; Lisa had hugged me from behind at the end of the interview.

Her gesture had been so natural as if everything else didn't exist around us; there was no fear in me, in her. We could always tell it was fanservice; spectacular, unexpected fanservice.

Feeling her warm body around mine had always given me a sense of safety, it was her way of protecting me, and it had been so engaging that step by step I'd almost forgotten I was in the studio.

From then on, I would have lost control of the events many more times. Evermore and more.

During this year we had also started to talk about ourselves pretty straight to the cameras.

Lisa had answered that silly question in June, during the live comeback for As If It's Your Last.

"Who would you date if you were a guy? Tell us the reason too."

If you were a boy.

How stupid. Why? As girls, we couldn't?

As if gender mattered.

While a little zoom-in on Rosé was avoiding Lisa's expressions, I was convinced that only she had to answer. But the question, one of the typical questions asked to K-pop groups, was for all.

When she couldn't escape anymore, her deflecting response:

"I'd date myself."

had knocked everyone out.

Then she'd come out with

"Jennie Unnie. Because she's hot."

Would become one of the best of Jenlisa's moments. Who knew that term, originally coined for the rap line, had exposed us so much?

We'd played out a very nice little skit; with Lisa not wanting me to choose Jisoo, Rosé in a panic saved by me; there was some construction, but unwillingly it reflected the truth. With a few silly verses to please the fans, our exceptional MC and I closed the show.

In the dressing rooms, Lisa had complained playfully.

"Why didn't anyone pick meeeeee!?"

She'd ranted all the way into the toilet.

There was no one inside at the time. Only me, and her. I'd been holding my pee for over an hour.

That was when she'd taken my face in her hands and brought it close to hers. I'd stood up on my toes to reach her, because having to sit, we all had flat shoes. I could feel my heart skip a beat and start beating faster. When her lips had touched mine, I swear I had a spark, a little jolt of electricity throughout my body.

She must have felt it too because she pulled back immediately and she'd giggled, nervously.

"Sorry."

I'd shaken my head.

"Lisa! What are you doing?"

I had asked in a whisper; afraid someone would see us.

"You said I'm touching you a lot these days. You told the world. I need to touch you more often."

She'd said softly with that damn smile.

If it had remained so simple.

__

"No, not so stupid. So complex. L can handle people you know."