"Baby you should change"

"Go change princess that's to much skin"
they all mutter at the same time looking at my uniform that I didn't pick.

"Guys this my school uniform so,deal with it"I say sternly to them.Then Emma cut off all there rambling.

"She looks beautiful and SHES NOT CHANGING SO SHUT UP ALL OF YOU"she screams at everyone at the table who immediately shut there mouths.

"Thank you Emma"I say while sitting down next to Marcos.I sit there eating my breakfast eagerly.Gosh these pancakes are delicious.

They are heavenly cooked .Omg my baby is she here.My motorcycle I've been waiting for her since I got to Italy.

"Papa ,has my motorcycle arrived I'm taking it to school is it here"I ask earning the attention from everyone at the table.They all look at me confused while papa nods his head .I immediately get up and smile heading towards the garage.Ahhhh I open door and see my baby standing there looking perfect as ever ,she's beautiful.I see Lucas's motorcycle there too.Where is he by the way.As in cue he walks in looking at his baby in aww.

"You drive a motorcycle princess"asks Gabriel looking proud .

"Yes I do"I say looking at him grinning ear to ear.I didn't really notice but Marcos,Romano and Lucas were all wearing a uniform similar to mine but they had black cardigans and black pants.

I didn't really notice but Marcos,Romano and Lucas were all wearing a uniform similar to mine but they had black cardigans and black pants

"So when do we leave my majesty's"I say in my best british accent looking at them .They chuckle at my teasing.

"We leave in a couple of minutes"Romano says looking calmly as ever.I hear Marcos curse himself silently.

"Lucas ve a comer"(Lucas go eat),I say looking at his green eyes through my black glasses.

"Ahora voy"(ill go right now),he says looking at his motorcycle.

"Lucas ya"(now),I say sternly back to him.He just "fine I'll go"look.I look behind us and see my brothers laughing at Lucas who just flips them off.

"Que miran idiotas"(what are you looking at idiots),I say crossing my arms around my chest glaring at them.They quickly turn away minding their own business .Thats right don't fuck with me not today I'm sleepy as fuck.Uhhh why today I'm sleepy.Fuck I have soccer tryouts today after school.Fuck I need a bag.

"Wait I need to go pack my bag for soccer tryouts today",I say getting out the garage and running to my bedroom.I quickly grab a bag packing in spandex shorts,an oversized white shirt,a sports bra,and some cleats.I run back downstairs and see everyone gathered around kissing each other's good bye .Even Lucas was getting kissed.

"You forgot about me people"I say pouting slightly.Papa walks towards me and kisses my forehead.

"Good luck in school today principessa I love you"papa utters to me as he is snatched away from me by uncle Andrew.Uncle Andrew brings me into a bear hug my favorites.I wrap my arms around his waist inhaling his warmth cologne.I let go and Matheo looks at me with awww swirling in his beautiful brown eyes.He brings me into his cuddly bear hugs .I wrap my arms around his neck inhaling his cologne as he mutters "I love you principessa"in my ear as he inhales my lavender scented smell. I respond with "thanks Theo I Love You"