She immediately put the flowerpot on the ground again, with a smile on her face, turned her head and said to Dongshi: "Chunlan, I'm fine. Although the flower is thanked, it bears fruit. This is a good thing."

Dong shi didn't care whether Shiya grass could bear fruit, anyway, she didn't know what use this little guy had for fruiting, as long as Ye Jiao was fine.

Seeing Ye Jiao’s smile, Dong shi’s mouth curled up, and she walked over and pulled her up: “I was terrified just now. You look like a child, squatting there, like crying and wanting With a smile, I didn't even dare to say anything, and almost shed tears with you."

Ye Jiao grabbed Dong shi's hand, smiled and curled her eyebrows: "I was just scared, but also scared you? Then let's eat a bowl of glutinous rice balls."

Dong Shi laughed, she found out that in Ye Jiao, there is nothing that can't be solved by eating something.

The two people didn't realize that Xiao Su had already carried in the pot with auspicious flowers and sent it to the inner room. It was placed upright on the wall table next to the bed.

When she came out, she heard that Ye Jiao was going to eat glutinous rice **** again. She was afraid that the glutinous rice **** had been left to cool for so long. If she was afraid that Ye Jiao would eat her stomach, Xiao Su put the remaining glutinous rice **** in the food box and ran to the small kitchen It's hot inside.

After going back and forth, I forgot about bringing in Auspicious Flowers just now.

Ye Jiao and Dong shi were sitting at the round table again, and Dong said while pouring tea, "Jiao Niang, two days later, the drugstore will reopen. Would you like to come and have a look?"

Little Ginseng heard Qi Yun talk about this before, and now she is a little curious about Dong's words: "Is it different from the opening of the wine shop?"

Actually, it's no different...

The process of opening the shop is similar, setting off firecrackers, throwing coins, and dancing dragons and lions. Ye Jiao should have seen it last time.

It’s just that Dong shi sincerely wanted to invite Ye Jiao this time. After all, the drug store is open. If there is no one from the owner’s house, it will inevitably be unpopular. Dong shi said: "The general process is the same, but I will ask some business ladies to talk together. Make fun, just entertain."

Ye Jiao blinked and looked straight at her: "Do you want me to go?"

Dong shi's hesitated, then nodded frankly: "Well, Jiao Niang, I want you to support me."

Although Ye Jiao didn’t know how she had gone, she supported her, but Dong’s words were straightforward. Ye Jiao’s joy is that she didn’t lie to herself, and said, “I’ll talk to Xiang Gong. If there’s nothing wrong, go and see. It’s good too."

Dong Shi laughed and stood up sincerely and thanked Ye Jiao.

Ye Jiao took her to sit down again, and asked, "Have you ever talked to my husband about this?"

Now Qi Yun's body is very good, and it didn't hurt to see the lanterns before. Now the sky is getting warmer and the dead branches are budding. Although the spring is still cold, but there is already warmth, it is okay for Qi Yun to go for a walk.