Chapter 8

A/N i thought I posted this awhile ago. I'm sorry its late but I'm working on chapter 9 now!

Courtney's pov 

At this point the storm had pretty much come as it was storming like crazy and hailing. Like I could barely see out there.

"The weather said a hurricane is coming soon. So we should head to somewhere safe." Ian said in his boss voice. 

"So much for girls day "both kimmy and Jackie sighed. 

Is Shayne okay?" I asked i asked pretty worried. "Idk there's no signal anymore. I think the wind blew down the cellphone poles" Ian said. "Hey court can I talk to you in private please?" "Sure"

"Whats up liv?" "Whats up court?" You seem more worried about him than ever?" "Him? Their both out there of course I'm worried" " I know but you only asked about shayne when damiens out there too. Whats going on?" At this point I'm so worried that I'd run to him  if I needed to "nothing liv I'm worried for both of them i swear" "court i know you're worried about Damien, but I'm your best friend so what is going on with you and shayne? Don't pretend nothings happened even the viewers have seen it. Somethings happened." "Fine, but liv please don't tell anyone.. we're not that ready yet " i ended up telling her everything and she was a little to excited.

"What was all that about?" Noah asked as we came back "hm oh Nothing" Olivia veigly responded. "Ian you got anything yet?" "No i don't  sorry" I looked at Olivia and she immediately knew what I was gonna do "no.. courtney don't do it,  its to dangerous" "do what?" Ian asked."Liv I have to, he-" I stopped myself "-they could be hurt out there" "THEY'RE gonna be fine" she knew  what I meant when I said that.  "I'm sorry.." I said. Then raced out the door before they could talk me out  of it "COURTNEY!!" they all yelled but I ignored it.

Shaynes pov.

Damien and I made it to the store just in time. "Crap no signal, I told her I'd call her once I got here" "her? You know I've  seen how you've acted around Courtney recently.. so have the fans. Dude whats going on?" He asked as we went around  the store looking for things.

"Damien really?" "Dude as your best friend I will respect your decision if you don't tell me but I'm just saying g the dynamic between you two is... different." "Okay fine." "Okay fine.. what?" "Please don't tell anyone but yes." "Yes?" Damiens smile was growing "yes?" "Yes what?" "Yes.. we're together" "DUDE! I'm happy for you, reallly" I chuckled "thanks I said as my phone buzzed many.. many times  "I must've gotten signal a little bit. Wow" I said "wow what?" 

".... 52 missed calls by like everyone. How bout you?" I asked. "I left my phone my phone at the house" I got a couple messages from courtney like 20 minutes ago saying she's coming "dude... I gotta go." What shayne are you crazy?!" "Look" I show him the message "that was 20 minutes ago it takes 10 to get here and there's a hurricane coming. I have to go find her. "  "she could just be at the house they probably convinced her to stay. No way Ian would let her go out in this" Damien said trying to reason. "No I know her she'd do it anyways."I said then peft before he could say anything to make me stay.

"Courtney!!" I started yelling and walking down the road. It was so hard to see plus wal, in general from the wind. I've been walking for awhile then a big tree branch fell on top of me and I went unconscious.

Courts pov

I sent those messages to him like 15 minutes ago so hopefully he got them. I've been out here for about five minutes trying not to like die in some way. I make it to the store 5 minutes later and I see Damien "Damien!" "Court! Did shayne find you?" "No.. is shayne not here?" "No he saw your messages and ran out to find you before I could stop him" "how long has he been gone for?" I say worried "idk 10 minutes.. I've been getting nervous but boy am I glad to see you" "Damien we need to go find him" I figured he knows since he nodded his head and we ran out there which is not usually a Damien thing to do.