Chapter 7

A/N - Hey guys! Here's chapter seven sorry for the wait.  I'm still not feeling great but I decided to post one anyways so enjoy! 

Courtney's POV

We've been here for awhile and tomorrow is our last day. I honestly don't know what we're gonna do today. I honestly think people are just gonna hang out and do what they want,  although Ian is probably wanna go to a fancy dinner since its our last one of the trip but we'll see.

I decided to go to the beach, I know such a surprise don't worry I won't go down the slide I pretty much learned my lesson, and ask if anyone wants to come. 

I walked down to the living area where almost everyone is at "since we don't really have any plans, anyone wanna come to the beach with me?"

"We've been there almost everyday we've been here ya boy needs a break" Answered Noah.

"Yeah I agree with Noah plus I need a nap" Keith said.

Pretty much at this point everyone said no, said something about having a day in. "Oh cmon guys its the last day, we have to have fun" I pleaded. " the girls and I will come down later I promise, besides I feel like we haven't had just girl time in awhile" Sarah said finally agreeing to do something, and all the girls nodded. "Yes!" I said excitedly.

"Hey, you should ask Shayne, I think he's in his room" Noah said way to smiley. "Okay..? Why are you so happy?" "Oh no reason, just go ask!" He replied.

I knocked on the door  "hey shayne!" I yelled from behind the door. He came and open the door "you know you don't have to knock right i mean you are my girlfriend remember?" "Shhh yes I do remember, I just came to see if you wanted to go to the beach with me? No one is coming except the girls are coming later. You're my last resort." "Wow last resort huh? I don't know if I should be offended or not?" He said jokingly with a smile on his face "oh shut up and get ready please"

"Okay fine but only because you're my girlfriend and I love you" "I love you too, now go!  I then left to tell the others that we're leaving.

We made it to the beach and found little private area and the first thing he does is kiss me "I've been wanting to do that for awhile" "yeah it felt good" I smiled.

We set up everything and started laying in the sun, well any sun that was left over. "Are we supposed to get some weather?" He asked looking up at the clouds that were slowly coming in, in the distance. "I guess  from looking at the sky. Hopefully it doesn't get to bad so we can leave tomorrow, let me pull up the weather channel " "alright"

"Hopefully you're not planning on flying tomorrow because a big storm coming from the north is heading and will be here around tomorrow morning! Stay safe out there!" The weather announcer said. I turned off the video. "What are we gonna do?" "I guess we should go tell the others. This isn't good." "Okay" I responded.

Shaynes pov (cause why not)

"...and now I'm wondering what we're all supposed to do" I said as were explaining that there was a storm coming  tomorrow when we were supposed to leave. "I guess we just wait it out" Ian said. "And miss our flight?" Courtney said. "Well I mean what else are we supposed to do?" Replied Ian. "This trip might be longer than we expected " Kimmy went on "and there's nothing we can do, I mean we can't control the weather. Unless there's someone here who has secret abilities?"... no.. didn't think so" "she's right guys I mean we'll just have to see what happens. We should probably go to the store now before it gets bad so we can.. you know.. survive.. cause we aren't gonna be able to go anywhere." Damien said. 

We all figured out what we're gonna do. And now we just wait it out. In a couple  hours I  volenteered to go to the store so not everyone had to go, and went around to see what everyone wanted. And plus everyone would be safer.

It was getting kinda bad out there and me and Courtney are alone "Shayne you going is making me nervous now" "court im gonna be fine i promise. I'll  take the car and be there in ten minutes max." "Kay, but call me when you get there so I know you're  alive?" "I promise" I said and kissed her.

It was getting worse as rain was pounding on the ground "hey I'm  leaving to get the food now " "I don't know dude you probably should've left earlier" Damien said worried. "Don't worry I'll  be fine, I promised Courtney I'd call when I got there. Its only ten minutes or so." "I'd kinda feel better if I came though" "I agree I think someone should go with you" Ian told me "Okay Damien you can come" I grabbed the keys and we headed out the door. 

----------------------

A new chapter! Sorry its been a couple days I think. This one is a little shorter but don't worry I'm gonna be posting another one soon! And oo will it be juicy!

XOXO ~ Faith