Chapter two

Courtneys pov:

  I couldn't sleep, a lot on my mind I guess. I checked the time on my phone as it read 2 a.m I sighed wanting to scream. I got up to make a cup of tea to see if it would help as I decided to call Olivia.

C: Hey

O:Hey Courtney whats up its like 2 a.m?

C: I couldn't sleep, have a lot of stuff on my mind I guess

O: Oh? Would you like to talk about it?

C: Actually can I come over? Better to talk about this in person

O: Um yeah of course

C: Thanks see ya in fifteen minutes

I grabbed my backpack and put in there everything I need  for tomorrow and head out the door locking it on my way out. As I'm driving down the road towards liv livs I start  thinking about someone, the same someone I've been thinking about for awhile now and its come to the point where I really needed to vent.

I knock quietly on Olivia's apartment and as she opens the door I start to cry  because its to hard to handle at this point. "Court come sit on the couch I'll get you some water and you can tell me what is on your mind"  she said as I'm trying to calm down. She gives me my water and I start to explain to her "so I've been thinking a lot about.. someone" why couldn't I say his name? "What?? Who?" "Well.. he has blue eyes, blonde hair, and is one of the funniest people I know "aww -wait- blonde hair, funny... oh please tell me.. is it shayne??" I sighed "maybe.. its just recently hes been in my mind and the yesterday when we were hanging out and laughing it- it felt.. different.. like good but ever since he's all I think about and its keeping me up and I don't know what to do or think" "Court you realise what this means right?" "No...? What?" "Court you like him" I was shocked.. I mean it makes sense now that I think  about it but liking shayne? I mean I've known him for years how am I just now having this feeling? "W-wow I mean I known him for years liv why are these feeling coming now?" I don't know Court I mean you have been through a lot together maybe you've just been pushing them down til now" "yeah we have, besides you shayne is the one person who probably knows the most about me" "Court its pretty late we have to wake up pretty early, maybe try to go to sleep?" "Yeah okay goodnight liv liv" "night  Court blurt"

I wake up exhausted from lack of sleep forgetting that I went to Olivia's last night only to remember our conversation last night. I got ready for the day not wanting to go to work but did anyways. Walk through the door tothe office with Olivia by my side when I see shayne sitting at his desk working. I set my stuff on my desk, which just so happens to be right next to his. 

"Hey goodmorning, Ian said there was a meeting again today. I think he made a decision about the vacation trip. " shayne said as he noticed me put my stuff on my desk "morning, thanks" I said not looking at him. "Hey, are you okay?" He said. I guess he noticed the dark bags that were there that aren't normally there "um y-yeah I just didn't get that much sleep last night " I don't think he believed me since he gave me a weird look "you know  you can talk to me about anything, right?" "Yeah thanks shayne, you're my best friend it means a lot" "no problem, by the way.. your mine too."

Were sitting in the meeting room waiting for Ian to make his announcement he said he had, which we all know what its is. "Alright.. so I've made a decision about the trip"he said "and I decided... were going!!" Yes! Everyone got up so excited cheering and shayne hugged  me.. I was happy. "So do you know where were going then? We all said excitedly  "well we do.. drum roll please!" Everyone started drumming on the table " we are going to... the Bahamas!!!" Whooo!!!! We all cheered and hugged eachother, shayne picked my up and spun me around. I haven't been this excited in a long time.

-----------------------------‐--------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.. its not the best but we're getting there

XOXO ~ Faith 🥰