PREGNANCY SERIES; Baby Fever

Start from the beginning

You turned around to face Jay. Giving him a scolding look.

"Jay," You warned him. Jay was slightly shell shocked, as he saw you holding the baby. An image of you holding his baby in your arms, flashing through his mind. He gulped. Trying to push down the image of you holding his baby away.

"Is that why the baby cries a lot, it's probably withdrawal symptoms," Jay spoke. You rolled your eyes at Jay's jab.

"Babies cry, Jay," You spoke.

"Can you hold him for a second, I have to go get changed," You spoke again.

"But..." Jay protested, but you didn't listen to him, handing b/n over to Jay.

Jay awkwardly cradles the baby to his chest. Smiling down at the baby, only to find the baby boy looking up at him with bright blue eyes.

"Hey, there buddy," Jay cooed. Making the baby boy let out a noise. Reaching his hands up towards Jay. Jay felt his heart flutter. Gasping as the baby wrapped its hand around his finger. Jay felt his heart swell. Jay felt his heart pound, as he felt tears of joy prick his eyes. An intense wave of joy washed over him. Even though the baby wasn't his, he would love it like it was his. He would do anything for that baby.

"So, I'll take him to work, there's a day-care at med," You spoke, walking into the room. A baby bag slung on your shoulder.

Jay snapped out of his little daydream. Turning gently to face you. You smiled at the sight of the baby holding Jay's finger.

"Yeah, um, I will stop by at lunchtime," Jay spoke. As you gently took the baby from Jay. The baby laid its head on your chest. Making Jay smile lovingly at the baby and you.

You beamed at the baby boy.

"See you at lunchtime, be safe," You spoke. Leaning up to kiss him on the lips softly.

"Y/n..." Jay spoke, as you pulled away. You looked at him, with a smile on your face.

"Yeah," You responded.

"We should both adopt him, and also, give him a name," Jay spoke. Making your heart melt.

"I will get the papers, and we can sign them at lunchtime," You beamed. Making Jay smile.

"I love you, and I love this little one," Jay spoke, grabbing the side of your face. Eyes fluttering closed as he kissed you passionately.

Jay pulled away from the kiss. Leaning down to press a soft kiss on the baby's forehead.

Jay then pressed a soft kiss on your forehead. Pulling away from you.

"I'll see at lunchtime," Jay spoke. Winking at you. you let out a giggle. Turning around and walking out of the room, the out of the house...

Jay entered the emergency room in a hurry.

Will smirked at his brother, as he saw him coming over to him.

"Looking for y/n?" Will asked as he typed away on the keyboard.

"Yeah," Jay replied, still looking around the ER for you.

"She's in the day-care, do you want to know where it is?" Will replied. Smirking at Jay.

"She texted me where it was," Jay spoke.

"Okay," Will chuckled.

"What?" Jay asked. Looking at his brother suspiciously.

"Nothing," Will smirked. Jay narrowed his eyes at Will.

"I'm sure it isn't, spill it," Jay demanded.

"I don't want to keep you too long," Will spoke. Jay gave Will a suspicious look before walking away. Going to the day-care...