Just A Normal Day

Virgil stood up finally deciding not to attempt sleep anymore. He hadn't been able to sleep since his nightmare. He had woken up at 4 a.m. and just stayed in bed until deciding to leave his room at 11 so no one would get suspicious of why he was up so early.
He slipped on his purple patched hoodie and touched up his eyeshadow before leaving his room. He opened his door and saw Roman coming out of his own door. "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes " Roman joked.
"You don't look to great either, Princey." Virgil remarked.
Roman rolled his eyes before walking down the hall head held high as usual. Virgil had noticed in the 2 seconds of speaking that the bruise he gave Roman was nearly gone now, thankfully. Virgil walked down the hall in his usual manner taking his time down the stairs in case he tripped even though he hadn't tripped in years.
He went and sat on the couch climbing to sit on the back of the couch where he found it most comfortable. He watched as Logan sat with his ice coffee reading a book. He was a college student who was at the top of his class. Of course, it made sense. He was the need of the group.
Then there was Patton in the kitchen cooking lunch. Patton being the patent of the friend group despite not actually being a parent and being one of the youngest ones there.
Roman sat at the table hailing a sword he had that he took care of and protected with his life. Or so it seemed.
Roman's twin brother, Remus, sat across the table from Roman. Remus sharpened the points on his morning star. Which some how always seemed to get dull really quickly.
Then there was Janus who was the odd one of the group, Virgil thought, other than himself. Janus had a deformity or something which gave him a creepy snake eye. No one else would take him in so they volunteered. He hid most of himself with turtlenecks, high collared shirts, and jackets. He wore a half face mask that reminded Virgil of Phantom of the Opera, one of which Roman pointed out.
Virgil looked around some more. "Hey Lo? Where's Emile and Remy?" Emile and Remy usually joined them for lunch.
"They said they were going to be late. They were busy for a bit longer," Logan said without looking up at Virgil.
Virgil nodded. It made sense. Remy and Emile were a very interesting couple. One a therapist with a decent sleep schedule and the other living off caffeine and maybe 3 hours of sleep if any, at night.
Virgil figured it would be a movie day as Fridays usually were. Virgil and Remus never given a say in the movies due to their dark tastes in movies. Logan usually picked educational movies. Janus tended to pick movies based off real life events. Patton picked cartoons and Roman always picked a Disney movie or a superhero movie.
When Patton brought everyone breakfast Virgil took it and stood up. His stomach growled and began to twist and turn. "Ima eat in my room," Then he went back up the stairs.
He left the room. Most of them didn't find this strange but Roman was confused. Virgil usually loved movie Friday's. Roman pretended to go unfazed but he was really bothered and he couldn't tell why.
Virgil went into his room locking the door. He set the plate on his desk before curling on his bed and passing out moments later.