13 || I WANT YOU TO FUCKING RUIN HIM

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, the man's rotating digits stop moving. Jimin is whimpering, dissatisfied as he's needy for the attention. Suddenly he's flipped over onto the bed, gasping softly. Jeongguk is hovering over top of him, something in his eyes leaving, replaced with an emotion that Jimin can't quite decipher.

"What did you say?" he asks deeply.

Jimin is blinking at him, wiggling around. "M-my ex-boyfriend. D-Daeshim, he... he came after me and he... he hurt me and he was going to rape me. B-but he saw the collar and ran. S-said you'd kill him," he explains roughly.

And now, the flames Jimin are so used to seeing, dancing in Jeongguk's eyes when he's angry, have returned. He climbs off of the bed and starts to pace the floor, running his hands down the half of his face. Jimin is leaning against his arms, watching his dominant walk back and forth restlessly, much like Daeshim had done. It's frightening him, because as much as he believed he knew what was going on, he's completely lost.

"Fuck, it's all starting to make sense now. That motherfucker..." Jeongguk finally stops moving and his eyes fall over Jimin's half naked body. He seems perplexed, betrayed, confused. He's approaching the bed and he's pushing Jimin down against the mattress gently, watching his eyes sparkle.

"You're the one he's been hiding from me? All of these fucking years? He's the one that's been hurting you, touching you?" Jimin's eyes have widened slightly. He can see Jeongguk's fingers curling around the blanket in his peripheral, to his right. The man's knuckles pale.

"J-Jeongguk... I'm confused," Jimin mumbles honestly and his bottom lip starts to wobble.

Jeongguk exhales through his nose, trying his best to mitigate his anger. To reassure Jimin, his runs his fingers down his side, sneaking them beneath his shirt to tease his hip. "Has Daeshim ever talked about having a brother?" he asks.

Jimin blinks at him, eyes widened only slightly. His mouth is still trembling as he tries to keep apace. "N-no, never... he never talked about anyone else or let me see anyone else. I'd s-sneak out. J-Jeongguk, what's going on?" His voice cracks as he tries to wrap his head around all of the information being sprung at him, left on his lap, tangled.

The blond stands up and he's running his hand through his long hair, sighing, tying it up with an elastic. Jimin sits up once again as he notices that Jeongguk has started moving with motive. He tugs a pair of underwear over his legs and latches onto the man's bicep, peering up at him. He isn't paying attention. Not until Jimin finally encloses his face between his hands, forcing him to look down at him.

"What's going on? Where are you going?"

Jeongguk's eyebrows narrow and his jaw strains. "...Daeshim is my brother, Jimin. Apparently he's also a fucking traitor. A fucking rapist, a fucking pig. He laid his hands on you, and for how many fucking years?" Jimin's hands fall from Jeongguk's face as all of the evidence from his past dawns on him.

His dominant has noticed his change in attitude considering he's pushed up against the wall, but gently. There's a single hand on his hip and another around his jaw. There's a knee ghosting over his cock. He's in some kind of haze, powered by lust and hurt. Confusion and in some way, betrayal. Jimin's stomach hurts. His head is in pain but the hot puffs of air colliding with his lips, reminding him he's in strong arms keeps him on his feet. The pain in his palms have subsided as they latch onto the man's shoulders, moving up to his neck. Jimin teases the small hairs on his nape, looking up at him drunkenly, as if high on some kind of drug.

"W-why would he keep me away from you? Why?" Jimin whimpers, his lips being captured by Jeongguk's almost immediately. His eyes close and his mouth stutters, eyes writhing behind his lids. The blond pulls away and it hurts.