"Don't swear at me." He said in a calm controlled tone.

"I'll do what i want thank you very much."

"You may be in a hospital bed right now but i can still shout and punish you for when your better, along with all the other punishments you have pilled up." He sat forward in his seat, we were now having some what of a staring contest.

"Yeah sure okay then." I replied back lying back down laughing a little.

"Are you being serious right now?" His eyebrows narrowed.

"No I'm not being serious." I said sarcastically. "I'm the queen of England."

"Riley, stop it with the fucking attitude I've had enough of it. Thinking your superior well sorry to break it to you but I'm the boss over you, so is everyone else in this room. YOUR the little sister you do NOT tell me what to do!" He yelled, which made me jump a little and scared. He was a scary dude when he wanted to be and right now he wanted to be.

"Right okay." I said back but quietly hoping he wouldn't hear.

"That's it, your not having your phone for a month." He replied. The rest of my brothers looked shocked.

"Wait What, NO, you can't do that. Who's going to wake me up my alarms on my phone." This was not happening, he was not taking my phone of me.

"One of us will wake you up." He stared blankly.

"What if i need one of you, i won't be able to text anyone."

"Well you won't be going out because your grounded."

"What about in school?"

"Leo, Toby and Liam are there."

"Err i give up."

"I always win, remember that next time."

I slumped in my bed while the room was quite. I then got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Issac raised his voice a little.

"I'm going to have a Piss, is that alright with you, or do i need a permission slip?" I turned around and walked in the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I can't believe this. Why was he such a dick? You know what don't answer that, it runs in his veins.

I looked at myself in the mirror for a while, noticing my dark under eyes and my knotty hair. I had spots all over my forehead and my nose was covered in blackheads. I felt like shit. I looked like Shit. Not to mention my now moody ass face, which made me look even worse, as well as an ugly support for my wrist. Why did the make them like that.

I pulled up my sleeve to see where the needle had stabbed me to take blood, why did that stupid doctor even need my blood. It look horrible, a purple bruise all around it, Just looking at it made me feel weird inside. It really hurt, even to move it.

I was in the bathroom for about ten minutes and i didn't even realise until i came out.

"Why did you take so long?"  Jacob asked.

"No idea." I replied without any tone to my voice at all.

"What do you want to eat Riley?" Issac asked without even looking at me.

"Nothing, I'm not hungry." I hadn't long woken up and i could never eat when i woke up.

"Will you stop." Issac said as he turned his head sharply now staring his eyes at me.

"Stop what?" I asked, what is he on about.

"With this act, its getting old."

"I've not long woken up, everyone knows i can't eat when I've not long woke up." I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"You need to eat Riley!" Jacob butted in.

"But I'm not hungry"

"Issac, i'll go get her something when she is hungry just go and get our food." Caleb said exasperated.

"Fine!" He said. He walked out and slammed the door behind him.

"He's just stressed about everything, and I'm going to be honest your not really helping." Jacob said.

"I'm stressed about everything too you know, being sat in a hospital bed with nothing to do, doesn't help either." I replied angrily.

"Riley calm down, it's okay." Jacob said quietly.

"But it's not okay is it? Everything's falling apart and you know it is. Has he told you?"

"Yeah he did."

"I just want to go home." I said sadly.

"Hey its okay." Cory said as he came and gave me a hug. I moved up so he could sit next to me on the bed. He put his arm around me and i put my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

The room was silent and i cuddled Cory Tighter. I felt silent tears slip from my eyes, i didn't want them to fall. It made me look weak and i hated that. I just wanted to disappear for awhile, but that was pretty impossible when you have 7 brothers. Doesn't mean i won't try.