Chaos Origin Soul

Author's POV

Adam and Samira go home fast when they received the call from Luke, they so that the others are still finishing the renovation, but to Adam's calculation everything will be done and finish before night comes, specially when the builders are so strong.

"Your majesty, follow me." Jade said when they reach the Pandora's World and he dash fast, Adam and Samira also follow Jade and when they reach the end of the world they we're shock.

"Oh, my god!" Samira said and she can't believe on what she was seeing, but that shock suddenly turn to anger. "Bastards! why are they here, I will burn them all to nothingness!" Samira said and flame appear in her hand but before she could release it Adam stop her.

"Enough now Samira." Adam said calmly and look around then she take a deep breath, he also is angry to see this, but after he finish looking around he shook his head. "There is no need to burn them Samira, they are all dead." Adam said and Samira sneer.

"They get what they deserved! This traitors don't need a body!" Samira said but Adam grab her shoulder and shook her head. "They are all traitors yes, but do you want them to rest in peace? Although I am ones kind, I after all passed countless tribulations of life, as the strongest creation Chaos ever made to a feeble mortal, all kind of life I saw, and to my understanding for a betraying been send to peace is their greatest desire!" Adam said and Samira soon make the flame go away.

"Your Majesty, what will we do to this bodies then? Although they all died, It still fresh in my memory how this wretched beings betray us." Jada said and Adam smirk and look at his former citizens.

"Get all the important in their body, those weapons, armors all of it!" Adam said and Jade made a call and summon all the jade scorpions and they also glare at the dead bodies, but even if they are angry an order is an order, after hours of hard work they finally finish taking all the valuable items from the traitors' body and pile many little hills of treasures.

"Open all spatial accessories and take everything out!" Adam said and they do it fast and the little hills of treasure multiplied, Adam smile when he see many spirit herbs and plants even seeds has, but the Jade King is so happy.

"Tobacco! Cold Jade Tobacco! haha!" Jade King now is glad because they follow Luke's suggestion not to destroy the body and also for Adam's order not to let Samira burn all the bodies to the ground.

"There is also Cold Jade Tobacco Seed! We could make Cigar!" And everyone smirk and nod.

"Your Majesty, what about those disgusting bodies?" Samira said still glaring at the dead bodies but Adam shook his head. "Even if they are dead, they still need to pay what they have done, they will serve us as slaves after the Old Man awaken, but for now drain their blood and make it a fertilizers, but leave the bodies intact and well, read their minds also but I doubt something is still there even so do it!" Adam said and they all nod.

"Their souls is not there too, I think Pandora's Spirit devour them and make it part of her power, but your right, they still need to pay even if they are all dead! we need to store this bodies away! they are far too disgusting to see!" Samira said and soon all the Chaos Dragons appear then store it to spatial accessories and throw it back but Adam suddenly jump to the World End and grab something from the dark and go back to where he was standing and what is on his hand is far more shocking than the dead bodies of their former peoples.

"Chaos Origin Soul!" Samira said and look at the black soul that is burning brighter, Adam smile and nod.

"How come the Chaos's untouchable Origin Soul is here inside the Pandora's World?" Jade asked looking at the source of their life, because of this they all came into beings, it is like everyone's mother, except Adam, Samira and Jade, everyone kneel to the ground and pray on the Chaos Origin Soul.