Gehenna Academy

Author's POV

Adam and Samira is chuckling outside of the bar then Amanda came out rushing she is even out of breath and look to Adam and give him a necklace, Adam tilted his head when he see the necklace and even Samira has a questioning look.

"Your forgot to wear your necklace soon." Amanda said and Adam get the necklace.

"That necklace will help you control your pheromones from over powering those young novels and raped you, after all, consider your cultivation level to them, they will be overwhelmed." Aman added and Adam remember that he is not a human but an incubus, a very seductive creatures in the devil race.

"Thank you mother." Adam said and wear the necklace. "Alright off you go, don't bully those arrogant novels alright? they are to weak to play with you, specially those young girls, they will spread their legs the time you let them smell you." Amanda said, of course she know that even of her son don't use her pheromones her good looks and well proportioned body is enough for those young girls to be mesmerized.

"If I am not mistaken the Academy's name is Gehenna Academy right? What kind of novel are they anyway?" Samira asked and Adam smile remember everything.

"Many corrupted young novels study there, although many of are there are few who is not, there is also those who you call geniuses study there, it is a great place to find talent and also to find people who we could consume and devour." Adam said and Samira look to her lord and smirk.

"Then it means we could destroy those who are corrupt?" Samira asked and Adam shook his head.

"Why would we? Ain't that the easiest way for them? We will devour their wealth, power and influence, after all... I am not the same Emperor in the past, I am now the newly reborn Eternal Empire's Supreme Emperor." Adam said then suddenly Samira's body shiver, not because she fear her majesty, but because her majesty finally throw away his kindness.

"That's right, His Majesty must be selfish and greedy, what he desire is what he should get, Her highness... your wish has been heard." Samira said on her mind and look at the sky.

"Right now your thinking of nothing right? Your just relief." Adam said and Samira smile and nod.

"You really know me." Samira said then Adam laugh softly. "Of course, and all my guardians, I know you the best, but of course except my scheming sister who only know to be selfish and self centered." Adam said now it is Samira's time to laugh softly and nod.

"Yep, she love to play around, she's too naughty, that if she desire a thing so badly not even the Supreme Emperor can stop her on doing what she desire, she live to fulfill each and every desire she want after all." Samira said and Adam laugh and look at the Gehenna Academy's gate.

"It's as big as the Divine Gate, Pandora's Gate, but if you compare this door to the old Pandora's gate, then this is nothing but trash." Samira said and Adam nod and enter straight to the Academy and Samira look around to the guards smirking.

"This people, is this the first time they saw a beauty? Look how mesmerized they are." Samira said  jokingly then Adam chuckle, but of course she is after all divine, their very being is made to perfection, only few could reach Samira's beauty, but of course she already hiding her divine beauty and only let it shown inside the Pandora's Gate.

"Even if you change your face drastically your divine beauty will never be hide completely." Adam said and Samira nod. "But it's not bad to be like even by peasants." Samira said and hold her sword.

"You peasants, if you don't look away in 3 seconds, my sword will scoop those filthy eyes of yours, or should I demonstrate? "Samira said and release a little bit blood lust she have, when everyone feel how deadly serious she is, every single guard look away even the other students look away.