Mission Complete

Author's POV

All the succubus that serve the Solomon family are working hard at that night, people just come inside and not going out at all, they all stay and drink, and drink more, that night was a festive night, Adam and Samira also drink so many, but of course even if they drink, they have the whole world filled with wines and drugs, that no one could every imagine how many they both consume, Luke just served them, soon the sun already what to show itself.

"How much did we sell last night?" Adam asked when he saw Luke tallying all. "All are expenditure last night was 26,456 all in all." Luke said smiling and Adam smirk.

"And?" Luke smile and nod. "All 5000 Party Pills is consumed all the 5000 each Freezing and Blazing Wine that fixed on 60 crystal Coin. is also consumed, the food menu alone we already get our daily investment, it only means the wines and the pill is already our profit." Luke said and Adam nod.

"At the party pills alone we get 60,000. and the wine itself is 600,000? we have 660,000 Crystal Coins?!" Amanda said and they all nod smiling.

"The hell we are rich! What did I say! Wine is the most profitable right?!" Amanda said happily and the three of them chuckle and shook their head.

"It is at least for now, but the pills is already gone before an hour when we show it, it means if we have more we could get more profit, just think about it mother, a single pop of the pills is 12 crystal coins, how many can a person consume the whole time they are staying?" Adam said and Aman started thinking.

"A person could consume 30 pieces just a single sitting, think about it if all the people can consume more? how much profit could we get?" Adam added smiling and Amanda was shocked and look at her son.

"And a wine can be shared by at least five people if we target a single shot, it mean a person make 11 crystal coins per shot, and for the pill they could pop three or more at the same time." Adam added more.

"Your right! we should make more of those Party Pills!" Amanda said and they all nod, not to mention Pills are easier to make than wine.

"We also hold the whole Party Pill Market!" Samantha added, she's right they could rise the price whenever they like, they have the complete monopolization of the Party Pill. 

Ding!

Then suddenly Little Mir appear, but this time only Adam could see her, they are still talking about more profit, but Adam is already busy on his finished mission.

[Minor Mission: Make the Bar Better
Description: Make the Profit of The Bar at least three time.
Reward: 1 Level, 10 Soldiers, 20 Servants, 50 People
Mission Expiration: 2 days 3 hours 19 minutes 18 seconds
Complete!]

[Big Brother Congratulations on your very first mission.] Little Mir said and Adam nod and look at her Status.

Name: Adam Solomon
Race: Incubus
Age: 18 years old
Title: None
Job: None:
Level: 2(1)
Law:
Chaos (Open)
Elemental (Locked)
Supreme (Locked)
Job history: Supreme Emperor
Empire: Eternal Empire (Locked)
Guardian:(1/1)
Samira: Chaos Flame Draconic Empress
Servant: 170
Soldier: 110
People: 330
Attributes:
Vitality: 100,001,000(1,000)
Mana: 100,001,000(1,000)
Strength: 10,500(500)
Agility: 10,500(500)
Endurance: 10,500(500)
Intelligence: 10,500(500)
Supreme Weapon:
Pandora's Gate (Opened)
Chaos Cane (Opened)
Devine Mantle (Locked)