Gift from the Past

Author's POV

After the heart warming hug Adam lay down ones more, because the physician said that he needed to rest more, he close his eyes and trying to communicate to the one who talked to him.

"Who are you? Why are you in my soul?" Adam asked and a person appear before him, but this is nothing but a young girl, an splitting image of his sister, when his the Emperor.

[I don't know who I am, I am in your soul because my Lady the Curse Princess made me as a gift for you.] She said mechanically and of course emotionally, and Adam's eyes soften when he heard that.

"Then what is your purpose?" Adam asked and the girl blink her eyes. [I am made by the Curse Princess to assist you on the Empire.] Then suddenly his Status appeared before him.

Name: Adam Solomon
Race: Incubus
Age: 18 years old
Title: None
Job: None: Level: 1
Law: 
Chaos (Open)
Elemental (Locked)
Supreme (Locked)
Job history: Supreme Emperor
Empire: Eternal Empire (Locked)
Guardian: None (0/1)
Servant: None
Soldier: None
People: None
Attributes:
Vitality: 100,000,000
Mana: 100,000,000
Strength: 10,000
Agility: 10,000
Endurance: 10,000
Intelligence: 10,000

Supreme Weapon:
Pandora's Gate (Opened)
Chaos Cane (Opened)
Devine Mantle (Locked)
Heavenly Armor (Locked)
Celestial Throne (Locked)
Eternal Castle (Locked)
Supreme Sword (Locked)

Adam was shocked to see his own status, He knew this things because of one of his reincarnation, this is like a game, an online game.

"Is this my Status?" Adam asked [Yes.] Although Adam ones sees this thing he knew that there is more on what he is seeing right now.

"How can I level up?" Adam asked [You could level up by missions.]

"Don't tell me you will give me missions?" Adam said [Yes] 

"I am the Supreme Emperor! Do you really think that I would follow your rule?" Adam said glaring coldly at the girl but the girl just simply look at him emotionlessly. [Yes.]

"Make me!" Adam said fearlessly, the girl simply tilted her head like she was trying to think, then soon she raise her hand and a little holographic image appear before them, and the girl standing in the little holographic image is none other than her sister Mertyl.

"Hello brother, I know that ones you hear my voice you decline harshly to my creation, I know you more than you know yourself." She said smiling and Adam's eyes suddenly soften because of this.

"Mertyl." Adam said and his eyes now is starting to moisten. "Brother, I made this to make you happy, it is my gift for you to make sure you don't do stupid things like in the past." Then Mertyl look at her creation.

"I made her by using my divine soul, I am sure my curse will one day lifted because what I offer to Pandora is not my full soul, half of my soul and tons of divine treasures was used to make her, you could think of her as me, well she is part of me, as the other half of my divine soul made her." Mertyl said giggling and Adam smile but choked because his trying to stop her tears.

"Anyway, as the war is near I need to end this, I have many things to say to you, so many but our time right now is limited, remember, live your life to the fullest, your role as the Supreme Emperor ones stopped you on being happy, but right now, be as selfish as you could get, marry as many girls as you can, wreck all the things you want." Mertyl said while acting those things.

"My dear brother, you are now free from your chains, the Eternal Empire, now I want you to made a new Eternal Empire, an Empire that you are free and free of burden, pain and agony as an Emperor." Mertyl said laughing and soon she show her mischievous side.

"I know that one day you will find a way to bring me back to life, until then this is my last and final curse, and I want my dear brother to have this curse of mine, after all my curse is omnipotent." Then she take a deep breath and look her brother in the eyes.

"I curse my dear brother to make all the mission given by my other half, and live to the fullest from here to all eternity! Give her name but make sure not to name her Mertyl that is my Grand name after all!" Mertyl said and look seriously but smiling in front.

"Brother, tell me your great adventures in beds and battle alright? Until then... I love you from the primordial time and all of eternity." Mertyl said then she smile and soon it stopped.

[That is the End, should I close it?] The little girl said and Adam look at her and he nod and scratch his eyes and soon look at the little girl and smile. "Alright, I will finish your missions! but I need to name you yet! from now on you are little Mir, and you will not talk mechanically you will talk as a normal living being! you will learn how to act as any other living being!" Adam said and Little Mir tilted her end again and nod.

[As you desire my new Master!"] Little Mir said and Adam shook his head. "No! you have the half of my Little Sister's divine soul, you will call me big brother from now on too, and ones Mertyl appear again you will not call her mistress and curse princess! only her enemy call her curse princess, you will call her big sister!" Adam said and Little Mir nod.

[Yes big brother!] Little Mir said and Adam nod and finally open his eyes. "Alright, let's play your game Mertyl, Eternity is too boring after all." Adam said and stand from sit in his bed and look at his Status ones more.

"Tell me Little Mir how could I get my Divine Guardians, Soldiers, Servants and my People." Adam said and Little Mir materialized in front of him floating.

[To summon Big brother's people, servant and servant Big Brother need to finish a mission and I will randomly summon them by your succession rate, for the Guardians you need to finish a major missions (Main Quest) to get Guardian or Supreme Weapon Fragments and Big Brother could summon one, but Big Brother could summon one Guardian, 100 soldiers, 150 servants right now! by opening the Pandora's Gate.] Little Mir said and Adam smile.

"Then can I summon them?" Adam asked and Little Mir nod and look around. [But first Big Brother needs a bigger place for them.] Then Adam nod and walk out of the room, his at the third floor of the bar and her mother Amanda see him and smile.

"You need to rest more, it has been a few hours, and you need to go to the Academy tomorrow to report to your Teacher!" Amanda said and shoo Adam but Adam shook his head.

"I rest enough Mother, and what with the papers?" Adam asked when she sees her mother's table filled with papers.

"Oh this? This is nothing, just a little bit mishap from our  stocks." Amanda said to Adam and he smile and look at them, for taking care of Adam, Amanda closed the store on day time and only half open it from 7pm to 1am at night, that is why their other consumables rotten.

"Can I look our stock room?" Adam said and Amanda just nod and Adam look at the stock room and saw their precious herbs and fruits to make wine and his brows knitted to see how low this herb.

Ding!

A sound of bell rang in Adam's head, he knew that mission finally appear.

[Minor Mission: Make the Bar Better
Description: Make the Profit of The Bar at least three time.
Reward: 1 Level, 10 Soldiers, 20 Servants, 50 People
Mission Expiration: 2 days 23 hours 59 minutes 50 seconds]

Adam smile and take a deep breath.

"Tell me do I have accessed to the Pandora's World?"

[Yes, all of Pandora's Gate's skills is opened] Adam smile when he heard that raise his hand. 

"Open Pandora's Gate!" Adam said and the door appear, the right side of the door opened and he enter, of course he know that his sister do, and the whole World of Pandora was barren, but the water and the soil is still fertile and that is what he cared the mast, he look at the sky where night and day combined by one and saw the stars glittering, of course he know that this stars is all his peoples!

"Summon my People Little Mir!" Adam said and Little Mir appear before her and from the sky like a meteorites blasted to the ground, his most fateful peoples appear, next is his servants fall from the sky then his soldiers, and the last the biggest one of all a guardian fall from the sky, and they all kneel to Zed.