Mission Start

Author's POV

"So? Young Man, any last word before leaving this world?" Luke asked smiling sweetly like any other kind and lovable grandpa giving candy to the children in his neighborhood, but in the eyes of those who see it, he is nothing but a devil smiling wickedly.

"Enough, Luke, Samira." Adam said and sip from his tea and Luke look at his master and put down the Young Man and even clean few dust on his shoulder. "Next time you should not talk to a young maiden like that, not to mention ignore her friends, understood?" Luke said and the Young Man just nod mindlessly, this is the closest time he is on the death's door after all a little bit twist and his life would end right there and right now.

"Good, then would you please order your still living guards to picked this body? You see we don't like touching trashes." Samira said looking coldly at the young man, and the other guards picked their dead comrade and leave the tea house fast.

"Foolish creatures." Samira murmured and continue her tea, although this tea is nothing but like a blatant little bit how water, she rather spend few more seconds in the presence of her majesty.

After a few more minutes the servants that they order to buy things finally appear, Adam now could finally start his mission, although he already spend few hours, but it is alright, Luke simply payed and they all leave at the same time.

After they get home Adam knitted his brow when he saw many animals in a fence and there is a little and big pond near the Farm and at the other side there is a reservoir and also a little bit mansion like cottage.

"Perfect, although not good enough, but this is perfect." Luke said smiling and Luke walk and saw many seedlings already planted and from the reservoir water is flowing to the farm.

"The Pandora's World's time is now 10,000 times faster than the outside world, we finally broke that 8,000 times in the primordial times." Samira said feeling the world and Adam simply nod.

"Ones an Freezing Apple and the Blazing Grapes bare fruit I want you to make wines from them, use the Origin Water, and use those newly planted three to make a barrel, I want the Freezing and Blazing Wine ready before night time, girls we are one business now." Adam said and they all agreed and do their job fast.

He look at the different race of animals and smile, pigs, chickens, goats, and many more are in the farm, and there is also the fresh water fishes, prawns, crabs so on so forth in the lake, this little farm they made looks great already.

"There are all three kinds of all creatures they get, I order 50 or more servants to catch them in the wild an hour ago, my apologies Your Majesty of me forgetting to tell you." Luke said and bow a little bit but Adam simply now.

"Apology accepted, Anyway send few servants on the kitchen and teach our staff to how to cook, and make sure the ingredients and seasonings are ready before night time! we have a busy night time!" Adam said and Luke bow down again.

"As you wish your Majesty." Luke said and Adam leave the World and saw Samira standing at side of the Stack rooms door. "Order few of our soldiers to guard the entrance and the inside of the bar tonight, we have busy time after this." Adam said and Samira bow down and talk to them while following Adam, of course Luke is with them.

"Mother, lunch time already passed, you should eat more." Adam said and Amanda sign while Adam start clearing the table and sit where her mother is sitting. "Son? What are you doing?" Amanda asked and Adam smile and look at the paper sign those that need to be signed and tally all their expenses and revenue, and Adam knit his brow.