Unfortunately, she only got lucky for a couple hours, waking up shortly after Isaac due to a lack of warmth.

     It had been fourteen hours at that point and all four of them had been growing extremely worried, they only had five hours before night fall and no one was certain when they would be waking up. Venus had taken to counting the steps she needed to take in order to make a full circle around the room, while Isaac had been pacing in the lobby, Lydia and Deaton watching over the three tubs anxiously.

They had all been completely surprised when the three submerged teens simultaneously started emerging from the water, gasping and coughing, causing the four people in the room to quickly stop whatever they were doing and rush towards them.

"I saw it." Scott coughs. "I know where it is.

"We passed it. There's a stump, this huge tree." Stiles speaks, coming out of his own bath. "Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big.

"It was the night we were looking for the body."

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter."

"I was there too, in the car with my mother." Allison inputs. "We almost hit someone."

"It was me." Scott breathes, "You almost hit me."

     The three of them hadn't noticed the alarmed look on their friends faces until they finally stopped talking amongst each other and turned back towards everyone. They were looking between each other, not sure of how or who was going to tell them about their current situation, until Allison asked what was wrong.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac purses his lips, looking at their friends.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asks, leaning back onto his bath.

"Sixteen hours." Venus sighs.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?"

     "And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton reveals, causing panic to seep into the three of them.

Noticing their friends shivering states, Venus and Lydia had rushed off to grab a few towels for them to dry off, everyone else taking seats throughout the room as they discussed their next move.

The brunette unfolds one of them, gently draping it over the human boy as Isaac had done for Allison. He turns to her with a grateful smile before she moves to perch herself on the table she was previously sat upon.

"I need to find Deucalion and the alphas." Scott speaks, looking nowhere but his feet.

"No, dude, you are not going back with them." Stiles argues, moving to sit next to his friend.

"I made a deal with Deucalion."

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?"

"I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help."

"He trusts you more than anyone." Allison turns to Deaton. "Tell him he's wrong."

"I'm not so sure he is." Deaton sighs, looking between them. "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies."

     Venus hated to admit it but she knew the man was right. She knew almost first hand the pain and damage Jennifer had been causing and she also knew the power she held, they couldn't do it all themselves.

     "So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds?" Isaac scoffs, looking around the room in disbelief, his eye catching Venus' since she had been incredibly quiet this whole time.

     "We don't have to trust him." Venus speaks, causing everyone's eyes to turn towards her. "We just need him to stop Jennifer. I know first hand how powerful she is, we can't do this alone."

"Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton agrees. "We could use him to our advantage."

     The group had parted ways shortly after, with Lydia accompanying Ethan back to Dereks loft to stop Aiden and Kali, Stiles going home to find something with his fathers scent, while Scott and Isaac went with Allison back to her penthouse.

They had all agreed to meet back at the Preserves gate in order to find the Nemeton in time. Venus had gone home to inform her father of their plan, he immediately offered to go with her but she quickly declined.

     "There are already enough lives on the line, Dad." She argues, shoving her daggers into her boots.

     "You know, I'm supposed to be the parent here." Her father retorts, watching her grab her keys. "I'm the one who's supposed to tell you to stay home and not risk your life."

     "I'm just doing what mom would've done." she gave him one last smile before leaving her house, getting into her car and making her way to their meeting point.

She saw Allison and Scott pulling up behind her shortly after her arrival, with no sign of Stiles anywhere, they make the decision to proceed without him. Meeting up with Deucalion, they formed their plan.

While Scott went off with the alpha, Venus would go to the root cellar with Allison and Isaac to get the adults out before Jennifer could notice. With a final warning to be careful, the two groups split.

    They had been walking through the trees for a few minutes, the stump nowhere in sight. Seeing as Allison was the only one who knew exactly where it was, Venus couldn't really help so they had been trailing behind her

"Are you sure we're going the right direction?" Isaac yells over the wind.

"I know we're near it." Allison yells back. "You think you can pick up a scent?"

"I'm trying, but I can-" Isaac cut himself off, looking around him. "I hear something. It's an... it's an emitter. It's one of your dad's."

     "Are you sure?" Venus questions, they boy yelling a quick confirmation before he starts running in its direction, the two girls close behind him.

Sure enough, they reach the large stump in a clearing, Venus wasn't sure how she'd never stumbled upon it at least once before. The wind was only picking up by the second, making it harder for them to navigate through the trees.

Isaac had quickly spotted the small door leading down to the root cellar, the three of them rushing in and down the stairs quickly, thankful to find the three parents safe and alive.

     "Thank god!" Allison exclaims, as she moves over to her father, hugging him tightly before beginning to untie him. While Venus moved over to Stiles' father, pulling out one of her daggers to cut him loose and Isaac moved over to Scotts mother, both of whom instantly ask about their own children.

     "They're coming, they're on their way to help." Isaac replies, finally pulling Melissa free of her ropes. They all come to a halt by loud rumbling, looking up and noticing dirt falling in through some of the sink holes. Jennifer was going to bury them alive.

"Isaac! It's not gonna hold!" Venus yells to him from next to the sheriff.

     "Come on, let's get out of here." Sheriff Stilinski yells, as they all move towards the stairs but they didn't get far before it collapsed to the ground completely, creating more panic in the small cellar as the wind outside was only picking up.

EDITED