Chaerin rolled her eyes, walking over to the door and knocking on it, clearing her throat slightly awkwardly as she hadn't met who Jisoo was living with.

"Hello?" The woman at the door greeted confused and Chaerin smiled.
"Hi, can we just leave something in Jisoo's room? It's for her."

Aera's eyes left Chaerin and trailed over at the open trunk of Donghyuck's car to the things he was trying to take out- a smile curving up on her lips as she let them in with some help of course.

Donghyuck grunted as he was using every last bit of his strength to hold up the heavy object in his arms as Chaerin cleared Jisoo's desk.

"Why is this thing so heavy?" He complained, disgust on his face from the amount of effort he was going through and Chaerin walked over to help him move it to the desk.

"Oh come on, you carried it up the stairs- it's not like you lifted 50 weights." The nineteen year old scoffed, stepping back as she adjusted a few things and left the cover over it.

"Right, put those on her bed and lets go." Chaerin ordered, glancing around the cosy white room which had accents of a muted light purple tying it all together.

There was a picture frame on her bedside table, capturing Chaerin's interest as she approached it.

Her family.

The 5 of them with beaming pure smiles of happiness, her parents stood behind with Jisoo's Dads' arm around his wife's waist as they smiled into the camera.

Ahead was a younger version of Jisoo by some years, her hair shorter and the front pieces of it pulled back in two braids around her head. There was a glint in her eyes, her aura radiated kindness and warmth.

She was crouched down alongside her brother, both of them holding onto the small baby girl.

Chaerin's own lips grazed up in a smile, a sadness flowing through her at the realisation she hadn't seen her family in months.

Her eyes fleeted over to the second picture frame, one she was more familiar with.
Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisoo all stood in white and grey uniforms- again all smiling.

She stood in front of them in the middle with a beaming grin, face in her hands which formed a v-shape as the boys laughed at her posing.

They all looked so happy, Chaerin hadn't really realised how close they all actually were.

There was one thing that really stood out to her, and that was the sight of Jisoo's pure white wings blooming behind her.

With a sad sigh, Chaerin turned away.
She had been through so much but never showed it, she always smiled and made sure everyone else was happy.

She really was an Angel.

But soon she would be forced into something else.

"These are cute, don't you think?" Jisoo asked, holding the earrings up and the boy tilted his head and shrugged.
"I mean I guess, I don't know."

She shook her head at him barely looking, Renjun looked out of place because he just lingered around the rings and necklaces until the fallen joined him.