Chapter 2

Ophelia's POV

I am sitting in my room brushing through my hair after training with Edmond. Sometimes, I feel like Edmond should be the real leader of the tribe. He was father's best and closest jack. And after his passing, he was my father figure, he is wise, skilled, and caring. I am always scared and sensitive. If I didn't have Edmond, I don't know how the tribe would survive. Everyday Edmond asks if I want to fully take over being the leader, but I always refuse, I need Edmond by my side. He does all the confusing and scary tasks that come with being a leader, and I just sit here being treated like a queen. I really do want to be powerful enough to take over, but I can't. I am improving though. I'm still the most skilled fighter after Edmond and Edmond always makes me make all the leader choices because he says I have the right judgment.

Anyways, we are currently training so we can attack the Vipra tribe. They are the tribe who murdered my parents 3 years ago, and stole heaps of gold from my parents, which were worth absolutely so so much. We never got the opportunity to get revenge because we were simply never prepared. Vipra had a massive and brutal army which we can't compete with, so we are reaching out to some tribe my parent's used to have connections with to see if they can help.

Although I still grieve their death, they always made me prepared for this sort of thing to happen, and I'm glad they did. I no longer cry at the thought of them, instead I feel pride to have amazing parents like them. My tribe, Aragona, is one of the wealthiest. Our land is filled with materials and has a stream nearby, also we have a lot of gold. It has been sent down for generations. Which causes a lot of tribes to be enemies with us, but our army and population is huge and skilled. All the men can fight very well, and I train the women with basic fighting and survival skills which most of them know.

Xavier's POV

I am yelling at the bastards who was late for training. What do they not understand, they really have a death wish. "how many times have I talked about timing!", I say in a hard tone. The fool is shaking and isn't doing a good job at hiding it. I take a closer step to him, and in own swift move, use my foot to tangle his causing him to flip and hit the ground really hard. He cried in pain. "now get out of sight!" I say as he scrambles away. I continue the training.

I am now in my room doing pushups. All alone, just the way I like it, no dumb people who I have to yell at or kill. Although I quite enjoy hurting those fools. I love to watch them scream in pain wanting to rather die than be tortured by me.

Anyways, my tribe is the most luscious, Sanryn. My parents and grandparents worked hard and had their citizens farm a lot, so we had an abundance of food. But the stupid tribe Vipra thought we were some weak people and they sent some of their people to come attack and steal last month, but I killed and slaughtered every last one of them before they even reached our tribe. But I am not some forgiver, I will be going back soon to teach them a lesson about messing with me.